refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Donkey Kong while I stood on a stack of crates. Grocery stores would have arcade cabinets back in my day.

Dec 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Centipede-arcade-video-game-machine_Master-02.jpg

This bad boy at a car wash waiting for my dads car.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I probably played DK on the GameBoy Color and maybe even earlier games before it when I was 5, but the one I remember most clearly was Pokémon Sapphire.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some game on the Atari 5200. Was probably football since it was my uncle's system. It wasn't until going over to a cousin's house that had a 2600 that I played games that hooked me. Combat, Boxing, and River Raid. I can remember those three, because I stayed up all night playing them.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I think it was Tarzan on the PC. Think I was no older than 5 :)

Really good memory, still remember my dad explaining me what keys to press (he is not a gamer btw). And well after that I got into gaming.

dm101

Nov 13, 2018
The legend of zelda on nes Christmas 1985 or 86. Cant remember the exact year, but whenever it came out.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? (1985 MS DOS)

Did not play it that year, probably played it in like 1992-93.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Pong on Atari as a little kid. Hated it. A couple years later I played SMB on NES and have been a gamer ever since.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Sadly I don't remember which one was the very first one. I'm pretty sure it was on the C64 though.
I remember seeing the Ghostbuster game on the C64 at a friends house, but I can't remember if I played it and if so if it was the first game I played.
It's kinda odd I can't remember with how much I love video games.

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I think it was ADVENTURE for the Atari2600... but I'm not completely sure.

First game I ever saved up for and bought myself was Simon's Quest, though!

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
I have vague memories around 3 or 4 of playing a tabletop Pac-Man unit at my babysitter's house, no idea if I was actually playing the game correctly. I remember my dad playing atari and some vector based computer games around that time as well. I think my first real videogame experience (as in I was playing it and knew what I was doing) was Super Mario Bros 1 on the NES at age 5.

Gacha Santa Alter

"This guy are sick"
Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
I can't remember whether it was Tetris on one of those cheap, bricktastic one-game handhelds or... some swordfighting game on the Amiga, never got the name. I remember heads went a-flyin' a lot though.

On something I actually owned, it was Sonic the Hedgehog.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Nights into the dream on the saga Saturn. Damn, wish I knew where I kept all my sega saturn games! They must be worth a fortune now

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
Super Mario Bros. at my aunt's house. My parents had to get me an NES soon after otherwise I never would have shut up about it.