Can you...? (WARNING: DO NOT LIE)

• I'm American and I can't even fill the damn thing.

Votes: 98 11.8%
  • I'm American and I did pretty good.

Votes: 168 20.2%
  • I'm American and I aced it.

Votes: 272 32.7%
  • I'm not merican and I can't do it.

Votes: 227 27.3%
  • I'm not murican and this is ez

Votes: 50 6.0%
  • I'm not murrican and this was too EZ.

Votes: 17 2.0%

• Total voters

dc3k

Feb 10, 2018
not america
the only reason i got most of the white ones is because of the invalid guesses on other things that gave me the answer. i think i knew about 15 off the drop

rhode island doesnt even look like an island. also how is virginia partially west of west virginia, and why is it not called east virginia?

orwJEp8n.png

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Ask Americans to do the European country quiz and see how they fare, lol

www.geoguessr.com

Europe: Countries - Map Quiz Game - Seterra

Do you have an upcoming geography quiz on Europe but can’t tell Austria apart from Hungary on a map? This Europe map quiz game has got you covered. From Iceland to Greece and everything in between, this geography study aid will get you up to speed in no time, while also being fun.If you want to...
98%, would've been 100 but i accidentally moused over san marino when i wanted to click on italy :( :( :(
latin america and africa are the continents/regions i really struggle with recalling the names, although with this particular quiz format i would probably do better.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Being australian, I confuse cities for states in the U.S all the time. For the longest time I thought Arizona was part of Texas and Colorado was part of Utah. Alos New orleans was its own state and New Jersey was part of New york.

dc3k

Feb 10, 2018
not america
Being australian, I confuse cities for states in the U.S all the time. For the longest time I thought Arizona was part of Texas and Colorado was part of Utah.

i thought new england was a state for most of my life. turns out it's just the state where boston is that i cant spell and some other shit around it that probably doesnt matter.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Ask Americans to do the European country quiz and see how they fare, lol

www.geoguessr.com

Europe: Countries - Map Quiz Game - Seterra

Do you have an upcoming geography quiz on Europe but can’t tell Austria apart from Hungary on a map? This Europe map quiz game has got you covered. From Iceland to Greece and everything in between, this geography study aid will get you up to speed in no time, while also being fun.If you want to...
Screenshot2023090603.png

My only mess up was hitting San Marino's location when it asked for Monaco.

I'll also admit I often forget which Baltic state is Latvia and which is Lithuania, so there was a 50/50 shot I'd have gotten it wrong the first time they asked me to locate one of them but I didn't so hey.

Suichimo

Mar 17, 2021
i thought new england was a state for most of my life. turns out it's just the state where boston is that i cant spell and some other shit around it that probably doesnt matter.

Basically New England is the six north eastern states that were the original English colonies, iirc. So Dutch and French colonies aren't included in it.

The state Boston is in is Massachusetts.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
Screenshot2023090603.png

My only mess up was hitting San Marino's location when it asked for Monaco.

I'll also admit I often forget which Baltic state is Latvia and which is Lithuania, so there was a 50/50 shot I'd have gotten it wrong the first time they asked me to locate one of them but I didn't so hey.

I was worried about the Baltics, but instead mixed up North Macedonia and Kosovo :(

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
the only reason i got most of the white ones is because of the invalid guesses on other things that gave me the answer. i think i knew about 15 off the drop

rhode island doesnt even look like an island. also how is virginia partially west of west virginia, and why is it not called east virginia?

orwJEp8n.png
Rhode Island isn't an island, and all of West Virginia and Virginia used to be one state until the Civil War, where West Virginia splintered off to join the Union while Virginia joined the Confederacy.

Exist 2 Inspire