Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Classic spongebob can rival classic Simpson's in some places. And this is coming from a guy who was too old for spongebob but watched it with his kids.

Oct 25, 2017
Graveyard Shift is the best episode

Facts only

tenor.gif

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
The episode where Patrick convinces SpongeBob not to go to the doctor lol

Or the one where SpongeBob and Sandy get down with some good ol fashioned Karate.

SpongeBob was so good.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, because I definitely do remember the flames. And I was living in NYC, so the rumors of 9/11 sensitivty are surely false.

They removed it from subsequent showings, remember watching Upick Live and the episode came on and it did not have that scene and I wondered as a kid what happened

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
All these suggestions and none for the actual best Spongebob episode, Krusty Krab Training Video.

Oy! How can I forget? It did bring us this one moment.

BTW I couldn't be possibly be the only person here that was disappointed in the episode "Plankton's Army" (first airing) when the ads prior to the ending made it seem like a TV movie. Not to mention that marathon leading up to "Best Day Ever."

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Oy! How can I forget? It did bring us this one moment.

BTW I couldn't be possibly be the only person here that was disappointed in the episode "Plankton's Army" (first airing) when the ads prior to the ending made it seem like a TV movie. Not to mention that marathon leading up to "Best Day Ever."

Yup. I thought that, too. I still remember being surprised when it went to a second episode after the commercial.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.

The bolded episode was after my time, but as a kid I recognized if they ever did week-long hype-fests for upcoming episodes (the House Party episode/The Sponge Who Could Fly), it was going to drop the ball.

Uncommon opinion: the end of Season 3 is when things started getting a little stinky.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The bolded episode was after my time, but as a kid I recognized if they ever did week-long hype-fests for upcoming episodes (the House Party episode/The Sponge Who Could Fly), it was going to drop the ball.

Uncommon opinion: the end of Season 3 is when things started getting a little stinky.
Season 3 has some episodes you think are later

And season 4 has some episodes you think are season 3

Like mermaid man and barnacle boy the movie is a season 4 episode that's great

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Love SpongeBob but compared to a lot of shows before it, it's actually very tame.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Nothing like this would get through censors today yeah. Nor anything like Rocko's modern world or Johnny Bravo or even Dexter or Power Puff Girls, all cartoons that had content which would be questionable to modern day parents.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
I tell you what, the interrogation scene in Krab Borg is 10 times funny not just for the lines and slapstick, but for that BGM when Squidward breaks Mr. Krabs' things.