• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
YES! I see these occasionally on twitter and I loooove them, but I can never find them on google because I don't know what to call them. They're amazing.

JMC

Oct 27, 2017
"Watch this thread and receive email notifications."

Thank you.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
anyone got that phone drop/penguin meme from twitter?

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017

you officially win this thread

giphy.gif

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5 minutes ago I'd never seen one and now I can't get enough! That guy jumping off of his own car was brutal!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
that maury one has me tearing up in my office holy shit

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
They really are underappreciated. A lot of quality editing goes into some of these. This one is simple but it gets me

Nah; i'm actually resentful about the memes in this case. As a fan of pannen's content, it's really a shame that he quit making commentated content after that video got memed to death.

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
This is the best thing I have seen in a while. I am dying of laughter. Pure art.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I can't stomach watching people hurt themselves but it's more tolerable when it's dubbed with Mario 64 voices.

OOF

Link the Hero

Jul 5, 2018
All these are great. One of my favourites is still missing. The one with the little child that's slipping on an iced puddle. I can't find it right now.