• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I am pretty sure his body won't ever hold up long enough to ever get back to his MVP type performances with any consistency .. but I am still super excited to see how this goes

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
EUjGy3EWAAEd0Rg.jpg

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was wondering when this would happen. It didn't make sense for Belicheck near the end to roll with a new QB with little experience.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Camp body most likely. I can't see Cam not pissing off Belichick, lol

But seriously, he's behind in terms of knowing McDaniels' system. Probably will work against him. But talent wise, probably the best QB on the roster (unless Studham impresses).

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Remember when Belichick made everyone believe that he was really going to roll with Jarrett fucking Stidham?

Yeah. Masterful job by him.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this, because I dig Cam Newton but I hate the Patriots and want only the worst for them eternally.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
If there's a season this makes it a lot more interesting. Also I love all the bullshit all summer about Stidham being the guy.

I don't know how effective cam Newton is anymore but it adds another wrinkle to this season. Also I regret not making that bet on the Patriots winning the east right after Brady left.

I don't think that cam is an upgrade over Brady at all, but over stidham for sure.

My money is still on Brady never playing a snap for another team other than the Patriots, I'm not confident there is an NFL season.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Damn... this could be a good year for NE. Who am I kidding, there won't be any football this year lol!!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and foreverâ„¢
Sep 24, 2019
I don't like the Pats, but I enjoy watching people get mad at the Pats. I am immeasurably excited to see what Cam can do for the Pats. If they won a Super Bowl with Cam ... I don't even know how I would be able to contain my excitement.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Beli will maximize what's left of cam. He looked awful last year but the Pats were good last year despite Brady looking about as poor as he ever did. Oline held strong enough, lack of weapons hurt the pats but Cam is still mobile.

should be fun to watch.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Lmao what

I'm aboard this train. I wonder what the language is surrounding this season, if it doesn't happen