Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Super good, I find the games more dynamic and manageable now. We're actively hunting people instead of just sneaking in and surviving. 3 v 3 is chaotic, but 2 v 2 is cool, you're not overwhelmed when your buddy is down. Love it, best Warzone experience since launch.
I agree with this. Especially since I used to play with my brother in trios lol, this is so much more manageable.
There's no way this guy wasn't cheating.

Why not also record killcam for his POV? I already see him looking twice towards your location while moving, so it seems like he had a hunch / knew you were there already. Not sure what else is going on.

dis3ngag3d

Oct 26, 2017
I agree with this. Especially since I used to play with my brother in trios lol, this is so much more manageable.

Why not also record killcam for his POV?

It's the Nvidia highlight. It only recorded that much. The few seconds before and after I died. He hops twice in his killcam; the third was when he jumped over and locked shooting me. You can see the third hop at the beginning of the video.

It just looks super suspect to me. The hops and then locking to me through the wall.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
This game is such a nightmare

havent played in a season

89 GB patch

start the game and theres a separate 20 gb download.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Damn at Solo mode. I got so many second places and most of them rather unlucky. Still no win.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Won a duo. Sometimes there are just random players in these games just camping all by themselves, while still having a teammate left that we never find. Fucking weird people.

Oct 26, 2017
There's no way this guy wasn't cheating.

Yeah because it's super hard to spray down some dude when you have a bounty ping on him and he has no armor. The most sus thing about that clip is your teammate not bothering to peek the angle he has and shoot the guy in the back for a free kill as he's tunnel-visioned on collecting the bounty.

That clip wasn't even kinda sus, let alone "no way" he wasn't cheating. C'mon man.

It's the Nvidia highlight. It only recorded that much. The few seconds before and after I died. He hops twice in his killcam; the third was when he jumped over and locked shooting me. You can see the third hop at the beginning of the video.

It just looks super suspect to me. The hops and then locking to me through the wall.
Since you have it running already for highlights you may as well set up Shadowplay to capture clips.

He's looking in that direction because he has a bounty marker right on that plane. He's hopping and turning back to maintain momentum while trying to get an angle.

If he had a wallhack he'd be a lot more concerned about your teammate instead of just running by. And looks like it takes him a solid half-second from when he first would have seen you to where he landed a shot. You didn't get pre-fired.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Anyone else on Xbox getting a 'This game does not allow recording' message when you try to record what just happened? I've never seen this on any game ever.

Managed to pull off a 10 kill solo win where I mowed down the last 7 players in style but was unable to make a recording of it.

dis3ngag3d

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah because it's super hard to spray down some dude when you have a bounty ping on him and he has no armor. The most sus thing about that clip is your teammate not bothering to peek the angle he has and shoot the guy in the back for a free kill as he's tunnel-visioned on collecting the bounty.

That clip wasn't even kinda sus, let alone "no way" he wasn't cheating. C'mon man.

Since you have it running already for highlights you may as well set up Shadowplay to capture clips.

He's looking in that direction because he has a bounty marker right on that plane. He's hopping and turning back to maintain momentum while trying to get an angle.

If he had a wallhack he'd be a lot more concerned about your teammate instead of just running by. And looks like it takes him a solid half-second from when he first would have seen you to where he landed a shot. You didn't get pre-fired.

I don't take issue with being sprayed down once he sees me. You're right, I had no armor so of course I would go down fast.

Good point that maybe he'd be more concerned about my teammate if it was a wallhack and no prefire. I just haven't seen something like that in Warzone. The hops and locks to me like that even with the bounty over me.

Thanks for the insight.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Thought the vid was less about how he gunned you down (no armor), but how he pointed to your exact location two times (WH) . But he had you as bounty so your location was maybe pinned on his map.

dis3ngag3d

Oct 26, 2017
Thought the vid was less about how he gunned you down (no armor), but how he pointed to your exact location two times (WH) . But he had you as bounty so your location was maybe pinned on his map.

You are correct. It was about how he pointed straight to me twice before the kill. Even with the bounty marker it's not exact and it would make sense for him to look that direction each time. I just thought it was suspect how he locked right on me each look.

Dralos

Oct 26, 2017
Whats the best way to defend a standard house?
Lets say you are upstairs looting and you hear a team coming in.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Whats the best way to defend a standard house?
Lets say you are upstairs looting and you hear a team coming in.
Buddy often uses the portable barricade for stairs. Even without it, stairs are your best bet and best to defend since you don't really know where defenders are sitting when going up. You also often see the feet of ppl downstairs (looking down) before they see you.

Dralos

Oct 26, 2017
Buddy often uses the portable barricade for stairs. Even without it, stairs are your best bet and best to defend since you don't really know where defenders are sitting when going up. You also often see the feet of ppl downstairs before they see you.
yeah my buddy and i position us in different corners and wait for the other team to come up the stairs. i dont know why but we always lose in that kind of situation.
last time a team with a riot shield stormed up the stairs rainbow 6 style. that was actually pretty funny.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
You are correct. It was about how he pointed straight to me twice before the kill. Even with the bounty marker it's not exact and it would make sense for him to look that direction each time. I just thought it was suspect how he locked right on me each look.
That looked definitively suspicious, i agree.

Oct 26, 2017
He didn't lock onto you in the clip, both times you were offset a bit to the right. He's looking at the middle of the fuselage because he's worried about you popping out and doesn't know if you'll pop out the back or peek the front.

Also, when you are close to your bounty the circle they can be in gets pretty damn small. When we hunt bounties we usually put a map ping dead center on it, and update as it goes along. Lets you figure out what direction they are going, or if they are even moving at all. Doesn't seem like you were moving much, he could have just been flicking over at a ping.

They've done a pretty good job of getting rid of cheaters in Warzone. It's noticeably better than say PUBG at this point (lmao). I haven't run into anything blatant in weeks (for a while it was like one out of three games), though I did see some bullshit on KingRichard's stream the other day.

Edit:

Speaking of PUBG and hackusations:

That shit's really annoying, and PUBG is a game where if enough losers happen to report you you'll get a 24h-48h ban regardless of whether you did anything wrong or not. I like how he makes sure to click the 'no recoil' cheat on me when I was fucking slowly tap firing to hit him. Yeah, I'm tapping at like 200RPM rather than full auto spraying because I have anti-recoil. Lol.

Last edited:

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Is the Battle Pass worth it? It has already reached its maximum level and I have 600CP (since I have been playing almost daily since the launch), so I would need to buy "just" another 500CP.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Without full game or battle pass, operator skins are very very limited.... I bought BP with CP i got from playing.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
They need to remove assault rifles and SMGs from the gulag
I'd love it if gulag were full of weird jank, like a Desert Eagle with the longest barrels and an oil can suppressor, or the M4 with a 9mm conversion, a ton of attachments to absolutely destroy its recoil control, and the burst fire perk to round it all out.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
The stat tracking on this game is terrible. Been trying to unlock to the Holger for days now, when all you have to do is get 2 longshot kills per match. I've had multiple 12 to 17+ kill games, with a bunch of them registering on screen as "longshot" and it still hasn't moved from 22 out of the required 25.

Ridiculous.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
The classic mode is better than standard trios. When everyone has UAV's, loadouts, heartbeat sensors, etc. it just fucks with the natural flow of what a BR game should be, imo. Loadouts in particular need a big change; either make it buy station only or loadout drop only. They completely undermine the fun of building up your gear from loot drops. That and it makes snipers/heartbeat sensors way too plentiful. Or just, ya know, keep the superior classic playlist around for longer than a couple weeks?

No thanks

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I can't with this shit... again, multiple double digit kill games, exclusively going for longshots. They're definitely longshots, they register as longshots on the screen display and it's stuck on 24/25.

….

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
I can't with this shit... again, multiple double digit kill games, exclusively going for longshots. They're definitely longshots, they register as longshots on the screen display and it's stuck on 24/25.

….

I got a triple kill the other night and registered no kills on the scoreboard. Downs and medals all displayed in game. No idea how, other than they went to my teammate who had 5. I had more damage than him even..lol

I also don't think he got the final hit since a few of the downs occurred while the players were in the gas and he wouldn't have an angle on them.

Game really has a mind of its own sometimes in how it plays and issues it spawns.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Fuuuuuuck that dude. I hate those single shot pistols so much. This new way is much better IMO.

forces people out of their comfort zone, forces people to move out of spawn, gets people to use a wider range of weapons. I do the same thing every time now. I run to the right, ads and kill them. If they are put there I toss a flash to theBsck left then kill them. 90% of the time is an easy win.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Fuuuuuuck that dude. I hate those single shot pistols so much. This new way is much better IMO.
That's the thing, the pistols and shotties are so bad and never used in the base game, that it makes the gulag encounters unique and chaotic. I say that as someone who now wins way more rounds in gulag then before with pistols/shotguns.

Ultryx

Oct 27, 2017
United States
forces people out of their comfort zone, forces people to move out of spawn, gets people to use a wider range of weapons. I do the same thing every time now. I run to the right, ads and kill them. If they are put there I toss a flash to theBsck left then kill them. 90% of the time is an easy win.

I move out of spawn 99/100 times whether or not I had a pistol or a rifle. I mean to each their own, but I really like the inclusion of the automatic rifles.

That's the thing, the pistols and shotties are so bad and never used in the base game, that it makes the gulag encounters unique and chaotic. I say that as someone who now wins way more rounds in gulag then before with pistols/shotguns.

I would meet in the middle and say they can include all the automatic rifles, shotguns, AND pistols. That way there is a much larger rotation of available weapons. I did not like having a pistol every single time. Hated them so much.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I move out of spawn 99/100 times whether or not I had a pistol or a rifle. I mean to each their own, but I really like the inclusion of the automatic rifles.

I would meet in the middle and say they can include all the automatic rifles, shotguns, AND pistols. That way there is a much larger rotation of available weapons. I did not like having a pistol every single time. Hated them so much.

the point is to have combos and weapons you would never use in a normal game because that's something different for a weird little side thing in battle royale. Anything but the guns we use all the time in every call of duty.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Gulags are designed to be quick encounters to get players back into the game. The play style this new load out promotes is the exact opposite of that. Players are more likely to camp and play slowly with ranged weaponry and it slows down the whole flow of getting players through the gulag.

Ultryx

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Gulags are designed to be quick encounters to get players back into the game. The play style this new load out promotes is the exact opposite of that. Players are more likely to camp and play slowly with ranged weaponry and it slows down the whole flow of getting players through the gulag.

Camping more is definitely not what I have experienced. If anything I am in and out quicker.

gsrjedi

Oct 26, 2017
As someone who is definitely winning more in the Gulag now, I can't say I hate the inclusion of ARs & SMGs; but I think for what that mode is, I wouldn't mind seeing a random selection of guns and attachments. Or even something really crazy like a random loadout from each of the fighters. With the pistols & shotties, I was definitely more cautious since I wasn't as comfortable with them, but I did like that it forced me to kinda learn them and wouldn't mind seeing them added back to the mix.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure nobody agrees lmao
I hated pistols and shotguns in the gulag, especially since aim assist up close is so strong, I often struggled to beat controller users because they could jump around a corner while hammering the trigger. Due to how strong peeker's advantage is in this game, combined with aim slowdown, it made people using those tactics extremely difficult to beat.

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
Someone give me a good setup recommendation for a Warzone loadout. Seems my regular MP setup isn't good enough.
GRAU w/ arch angel barrell, monolithic suppressor, commando foregrip, tac laser, 50 round mag. It's the meta for a reason. You can experiment with other guns from there. Multiplayer is all about making your gun handling faster, Warzone is increasing your damage rage, gun control, and increasing your gun's capacity

Perks - cold blooded or eod, ghost, amped
Secondary - rpg (might as well)
Lethal - c4
Tactical - heartbeat sensor or smoke grenade

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
GRAU w/ arch angel barrell, monolithic suppressor, commando foregrip, tac laser, 50 round mag. It's the meta for a reason. You can experiment with other guns from there. Multiplayer is all about making your gun handling faster, Warzone is increasing your damage rage, gun control, and increasing your gun's capacity

Lethal - c4

What makes the Grau 'better' than the M4? I'm always rocking the M4 but have been trying to level up the Grau in multiplayer.

I'd also say Claymores are worth running in Lethal if you find yourself holding down houses/buildings often.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
What makes the Grau 'better' than the M4? I'm always rocking the M4 but have been trying to level up the Grau in multiplayer.

I'd also say Claymores are worth running in Lethal if you find yourself holding down houses/buildings often.
Much better ironsights, so you can run it easier without a scope and use that slot for other things. Also, much better recoil control so it's easier to keep people on target and put bullets where you want to. Especially at range.

Claymores are "eh" in warzone, because they don't down/kill unless the people setting them off have no armor. C4 is much better in 99% or the situations since you can take out vehicles, shred armor, toss over walls use as a deterrent etc.

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017

M4 and GRAU are both great and highly versatile, but GRAU is better after 40 meters and has the cleanest iron sights in the game. If you are fighting more at midrange then the GRAU dominates, close range fighting a M4 has the edge, but most people are running rpg's, or a decked out MP5/MP7 as their secondary so it's a bit of wash

Donos

Nov 15, 2017

Lethal - c4
lot of people use flashbangs now instead of heartbeat and boy did it fuck me up several times (outside of gulag).

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
so with the delayed release of season 4, is there just not going to be any battle pass as Season 3 is ending now, how does that work? Or maybe I missed something.

Oct 26, 2017
They really should just give an extension to the current battle pass. I don't think they really care that much about it 'not being the time' to release a new season. It's just a convenient way to buy an extra week while trying to develop Season 5 in coronaworld, or maybe even just polish up Season 4.

I finished the pass forever ago, the thing I kinda killed myself on was grabbing the bunker blueprint solo (in 4-man Plunder) on the assumption that it might go away or be replaced by some other easter egg thing for the next season. First try took forever but I got the correct code, but the bunker had been long open by the time I got there. And some shit had gone down. Someone had set up a shield turret in there. Kinda sorry I missed it. But it took a while alt+tabbing to guides and finding phones despite knowing the general locations.

After that I did a few other attempts, sometimes getting really bad initial phone luck, other times just mishearing the numbers Sovietsky. Finally got another correct code, went to the bunker, and wouldn't ya know it, there were two full teams camping it. First attempt I killed a guy at the fire station tower but got flanked by his teammate, second try I landed on the hill to the left of the bunker entrance, won a 1v3 with just the 2 plates on my chest(some real shitters in the Plunder lobbies, lmao) and got the door open and the blueprint right before the match ended.

Yo am I crazy or does the Mud Dauber you pick up have a shitty sight on it, but then the actual blueprint is a pretty solid no sight hipfire build?

I might have to run it untweaked just because it's so close to some of my previous MP7 builds. But I also got that Grau/MP7 purple tracer troll pack, and the troll tracers are kind of hard to put down.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Grabbed an Oden loadout for range and i really like it. Fucks people up with single shots if you hit. 30 mag is lvl 59 though...but luckily everything else you need is rather low level