• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I guess we have to wait a bit for Ground War. It's kinda the only mode I was interested in but only 3 maps is a downer. Waiting to see if they fixed any of the beta issues.

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
Well, that's that.

vzdvGZS.png

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this is the best COD campaign I've ever played. I didn't think MW1/2 could be topped

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
The larger maps are ridiculously bad for search and destroy. You spend the entire time just running back and forth across the map. You are better off dying because it will warp you closer to the obj

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
The campaign is honestly phenomenal. I don't think i've ever been this impressed by a COD campaign or hell, any FPS campaign this generation. Some parts truly look next-gen and the gameplay is actually pretty damn varied and just straight forward. First COD campaign i'll have finished since Black Ops 2.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Guys, I suck at video games and I always play cod campaigns on normal. Does choosing realism, enhance experience that much?

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That London, Piccadilly Circus battle was a little too realistic, unexpectedly devastating and way too close to home. My playing through had me like

giphy.gif

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Not bought it yet but will eventually. Did they cave to the whiners and reimplement the minimap? Is it still a UAV fest in MP?

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
fights...how many times in Apex have a dumped a clip into a guy and seen in the kll stats I did 82 damage..nah nah nah, stop that crap...I see you first, I shoot first, I hit you, you die...or vice versa.
Dude.... Are you me? Lol. Fucking hell I love Apex but shit it is so annoying with those fucking wraiths juking back and forth and slipping away because bullets don't actually kill in that game. Sniping is pointless unless you are finishing someone off/or peppering them. In this game, you will fucking drop someone with a bolt action.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Fuckkkk.... what a start to the campaign. Had to go somewhere but picadilly is something.
Cod is back!

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
They are pretty clearly going to be consistently rotating in and out modes

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
So, where's Ground War? That was the main reason I bought the game and it's not there.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just finished the campaign. While not as bombastic as previous CODs, it's pretty damn great. It tries and achieves a fantastic, half realistic, half movie experience, like the original MW.

Holy shit that sequel hook, though, I CANNOT WAIT.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finished the MW campaign. It was pretty good if pretty standard fare.

The youtube crowd did one hell of a job hyping this up for Activison a couple of months back. If you've played one of these games before there was nothing controversial about it.

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
Battlefield 4's customizations suddenly look so basic compared to Gunsmith, a simple MP5 can turn into 3 different guns on top of that there is a Blueprint system which honestly most logical loot system I've seen in any CoD game to date.

And the campaign, oh man..

Phinor

Oct 27, 2017
I take it input based matchmaking is disabled for now? I wanted to give gamepad a try on PC but after 15 or so attempts I'm always put into matches with kb+mouse users only. I've enabled the cross play functionality.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously think this is the fastest TTK we've ever had in a Call of Duty MP (not counting hardcore obviously). Saying that, I don't actually mind it.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The impossible happened, I love this game. I hated CoD for years (I returned BLOPS 4 for instance) but this one clicks. I liked the Beta already and the full game is better, I can see enemies much better here. Perhaps also because of HDR? It looks pretty good.

I like how fast matches start and the load times are reasonable.

I seriously think this is the fastest TTK we've ever had in a Call of Duty MP (not counting hardcore obviously). Saying that, I don't actually mind it.

Pretty sure Remastered had a faster TTK.