• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Yea, nah. I know she'll get nowhere but I guarantee she will try to obfuscate the fact that she's Republican.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
One of the worst side effects of Trump's presidency is that it seemingly opened the floodgates for celebrities to find their way into politics.
At best they will be puppets of their advisors.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I know California is pretty blue, but is this something we should actually worry about? At this point there is no way in hell Californians would elect another Republican shitbag, right?

I know they elected Arnold but hopefully enough has changed where that will never happen again

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I know California is pretty blue, but is this something we should actually worry about? At this point there is no way in hell Californians would elect another Republican shitbag, right?

I know they elected Arnold but hopefully enough has changed where that will never happen again

donald trump was president

name recognition is huge

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017

She is going to have trouble getting a lot of Republican support given bigotry in that party.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Looking forward to people pulling her card during debates at on LGBTQ issues; while her BFF Trump tapdanced on civil rights she shrugged and drank mimosa's with Kanye.

Nothing worse than a sellout.

SuperHans

Oct 27, 2017
One of the worst side effects of Trump's presidency is that it seemingly opened the floodgates for celebrities to find their way into politics.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jessie Ventura, Ronald Regan, Al Franken...

I wouldn't put this on trump. It's been a thing for decades.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand who she thinks is going to vote for her. She's a member of the Republican party which is extremely transphobic and California is extremely blue so she's not going to get any Democrats.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
big nope

California please don't embarrass yourselves
We'll do our best. I don't think the Dems here like her because she's shitty and the republicans are very anti-trans so it'll be interesting to see how much of the vote she gets, like when Kanye tried running for president

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I hope she crashes and burns, but the Kardashian/Jenner brand is still pretty strong.

Arnie won as a Republican in CA, nothing's impossible but my money is on this going nowhere.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can she even win a primary? Republican transphobia seems like a major hurdle.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless they decide the race by how many people you can run over with your car I don't think she has a shot.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
This seems like a waste of time and money for everyone involved. Well, I hope so at least.

I'd blame Reagan for that really, he was way ahead of his time.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, she's not getting voted in. Not just because of the rampant transphobia in the GOP, but even if she did make it past that, she's a murderer and not a big enough celebrity to get dem voters to turn.