• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DECK’ARD

Creator of Worms
Verified
Nov 26, 2017
UK
Helpful article from the Metro:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/20/get-milkshake-stains-suit-9617164/

How do you get milkshake stains out of a suit?

Milk-based stains on clothing can be really tricky. It is important to act as quickly as you can – so there's no time for crying over spilt milk or berating your security personnel – when the milkshake hits, get to a sink, stat. 'After the initial milk incident, don't rub the area. Dab the area dry to remove excess milk,' says Jade Mansfield, from Love2Laundry.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
Shaun nails it.

if you throw milkshakes on me, humiliate me, & deplatform me, i just get more popular. the only way to defeat me is by platforming me for a rational debate.

please trust me, your enemy, about what tactics are effective against me

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Well one is Schwarzenegger and the other is the guy Schwarzenegger would toss over the side of a cliff, which explains all the differences in their and our reaction.

This isn't the first time he has been a boss about people attacking him. See his response when he gets egged at his rally.

This is how a real man deals with problems.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
31mdif.jpg

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
"Nigel Farage is reported to have refused to get off his Brexit Party campaign bus due to people nearby wearing balaclavas thought to have been armed with milkshakes"

armed with milkshakesa hahahaha
I just really hope they aren't fully automatic milkshakes. That would indeed be a step too far.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly what I suggested the other day. Everyone just have a milkshake in hand. You don't even have to throw them anymore, the sight of them is enough.

Every single person who goes to protest these fucks should have a milkshake in hand. Throw them or don't, they'll be sweating buckets either way.

Oct 25, 2017
Like I said they are UNBELIEVABLE pussies. The facade of fascist mouth pieces is so easily broken.

They get like 1/1000th the amount of action MLK Jr ever did and crumble so much faster. No wonder they shit their pants so hard at college campus activists they're scared of everything. If they saw anything with a fraction of the fervour of the Bolsheviks or the French Revolution or the Sandanistas theyd have a heart attack.

HenrySwanson

Nov 23, 2017
There's always a few bad apples, even among the ex military
I dunno man:

"He walked up to me, took a look at my Brexit Party rosette and gave me the finger. I started laughing and he began hurling abuse at me. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I suppose it must have been political," he said.
"I carried on laughing and he walked off, then came back 10 minutes later, rushed up to me and threw the milkshake which he must have bought nearby all over me. Again I just burst out laughing and he ran away, shouting more abuse."

He also said he won't be pressing charges if the guy is caught.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
This '80 year old war veteran has milkshake thrown over him" couldn't look more staged if they tried. It doesn't even look like milkshake.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
I dunno man:

"He walked up to me, took a look at my Brexit Party rosette and gave me the finger. I started laughing and he began hurling abuse at me. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I suppose it must have been political," he said.
"I carried on laughing and he walked off, then came back 10 minutes later, rushed up to me and threw the milkshake which he must have bought nearby all over me. Again I just burst out laughing and he ran away, shouting more abuse."

He also said he won't be pressing charges if the guy is caught.

Yes I read the article and understand your angle

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Hmmm when the milk turns sour?

Army Paras veteran in his 80s has milkshake thrown over him for campaigning for the Brexit party:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ed-milkshake-outside-polling-station-wearing/
Ha that tweet in the article:

"Radicalised Remainers are now attacking old men in Aldershot. A very popular man with the local community, many are very angry about this. Thoroughly disgusting. The politics of the mob."

Not the anti-fascist mob, how dare they!
As he spoke passers by continued to come up to him, proffering new shirts, and even trousers. Lucy Youd, 24, a local resident, said: "It's no way to treat someone who served in the military.
What does that have to do with it?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
imagine being upset someone threw a milkshake at you. i'd love that. fuck yeah, i love milkshakes. fucking dose me in strawberry banana and i'll probably have sex with you behind the nearest dumpster. in fact, gonna get a milkshake now. maybe find a dumpster.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
So your angle is a respected member of the community who is an elderly, widowed war veteran is a "bad apple" and fair game for verbal abuse and a dousing with milkshake - all because he campaigned for the Brexit party?
What does being an elderly, widowed war veteran have to do with his views or who he campaigns for?

HenrySwanson

Nov 23, 2017
Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Trump would nuke all Europe if they forbade him to eat at Burger King

kradical

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So your angle is a respected member of the community who is an elderly, widowed war veteran is a "bad apple" and fair game for verbal abuse and a dousing with milkshake - all because he campaigned for the Brexit party?

The doddering old murderer poured a cherry yoghurt on himself to try and elicit sympathy for his racist party - keep up mate.

Last edited:

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
I'd take 1000 milkshakes thrown over that nutjob right winger types that shot the MP outright like 2 years ago.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Those shirts are amusing but has anyone gotten in touch with PJ Harvey about doing "Let England [Milk]Shake"

kradical

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who did he murder again?

Sorry, attempted murderer. He was a para in Northern Ireland during the Troubles (and you should look up some of the awful shit the parachute regiment did in Northern Ireland, if you don't already know) who shot an unarmed civilian. Unsurprisingly a judge let him off - you may think that exonerates him, I do not.
And of course the Brexit party is racist. Their entire raison d'etre is immigration scaremongering.
Also