NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. A Transformers movie where the Transformer doesn't look like horrid industrial vomit? I might check it out

Liljagare

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hope this does well enough, so we can get new movies with theese designs, where Bumblebee looks like Bumblebee and StarScream looks like Starscream.

Double

Nov 1, 2017
Looks decent, but I am still soured an anything Transformers ever since Revenge of the Fallen (Bayformers 2), and I probably will be for the rest of my life. So even though this is not by Bay and could be good, pass for me.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, I had suspected this could be good when the director was announced, but I didnt think it would look that good. The idea of Starscream being the main baddie is pretty exciting.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Its 10 years and however many years too late, but thank god he is finally a Beetle.

That other car they made him is a fucking monstrosity.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
So is this actually part of the transformers cinematic universe?

It's the final Bayformers universe film. After this the whole of Hasbro's film properties are being rebooted and relaunched as a supposedly coherent cinematic universe, because of course they are. GI Joe, Micronauts, and Transformers are all supposedly on deck for this in the next 2-3 years.

SmokingBun

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
It's the final Bayformers universe film. After this the whole of Hasbro's film properties are being rebooted and relaunched as a supposedly coherent cinematic universe, because of course they are. GI Joe, Micronauts, and Transformers are all supposedly on deck for this in the next 2-3 years.
Can't wait for the crossover when Snake Eyes runs up a Decepticons chest, does a backflip and slices it's head off.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
The Rock and Transformers would be $$$$$

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The music really put the trailer together. Glad it's looking alright, been waiting for some footage to drop.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks alright.

Now if it has the action of the previous movies but a decent plot-line then it'd be really good.

Last edited:

Mikey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So his head is stored under the car. I always thought his head came out of the engine bay.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Looks terrific.

Imagine if someone other than Bay was doing this for years! We could have had MCU quality TF.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Looks good.

This should have been the start of the reboot though, especially if it does turn out to be good.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
00780329-1618-4_A5_B-_B008-_CF0_C68_D88_C6_E.png

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer. I was optimistic ever since they announced it. Way better design for Bumblebee, Hailee Steinfeld is a much better casting, and the entire thing just looks good. Can't wait for this one.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
How does this fit with the timeline of the first transformers? And why VW allow them to use the beetle model now when they didn't during TF1?

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
How does this fit with the timeline of the first transformers? And why VW allow them to use the beetle model now when they didn't during TF1?
It doesn't fit within the timeline. They are just hoping audiences don't notice. There is no consistent timeline with the Bay Transformers movies.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
But wasn't that because Volkswagen no longer wanted to be associated with war machines?

Yeah, but they changed their minds a few years ago and allowed an official Masterpiece Bumblebee that turns into a Beetle to be made. Porsche, unfortunately, has not and probably will not change theirs, so Jazz and Cliffjumper are out of luck.

It doesn't fit within the timeline. They are just hoping audiences don't notice. There is no consistent timeline with the Bay Transformers movies.

It fits as well as anything. Bumblebee, Barricade and Starscream were already on Earth in the first Bay film. Other than Bee's stint with the Allies in WWII we know nothing about what happened before that.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
it only took like 10 years for Bumblebee to actually kinda look like Bumblebee, and shocking absolutely noone, he looks much better.

Sigh...