Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Wow Lawrence is leaving as well. Hopefully the Willems, Adam, Alanah, Jon and the rest can hold the fort.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Recognized the name but damn, havent seen that guy since he and Adam Kovic were doing IGD. Good luck to him.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
While I think Adam Elise and James can carry on fine I am worried about them burning out they are the only 3 core personalities now. Other been stepping up alot lately but begs the questions if its out of want or necessity. Recall Alanah saying she was hired as a producer and ideally wanted to be behind the camera more?

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Wasn't there a tweet a while back that showed Lawrence in a planning meeting for an Inside Xbox episode? perhaps he's going off to work for Xbox.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Recall Alanah saying she was hired as a producer and ideally wanted to be behind the camera more?
Ever since Alanah jumped on I noticed an uptick in videos with Jon, John, Jacob and Ryan.

I dunno if she was behind that push, but it's nice to see more of the behind the scenes people in vids

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
aw man, how am I going to get jealous of all his cool t-shirts now

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
aw man, how am I going to get jealous of all his cool t-shirts now
kGzFwVB.png

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
This definitely feels like a nail in the coffin. I'm now expecting Funhaus to either shutter soon or for the Willems and Adam to leave.

Overture

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
That hurts... I've been watching these guys for so many years now (I literally can't remember when I got into Inside Gaming... kinda weird to think for how long they've been in my daily routine), it sucks to see this happening. It hurt to see Bruce go and it hurts to see Lawrence go as well. Gonna miss him bringing up those old PC games and anime garbage that only he could find. Shit sucks man... wish him the best.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Makes me wonder if alanah will start Focus on a YouTube channel soon if funhaus shutters and start making the big bucks. She can be a super mega star if she starts w/in the next 1/2 years

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The quintessential gamer leaving to finish his video games. God bless him.

Another sad farewell. If Adam or the internet's #1 married, comedy duo leave...

tumblr_nuuivlPpYE1thv4gko3_500.gifv

Last edited:

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Been a while since I watched Funhaus content regularly, but damn this sucks. Bruce, Joel & Lawrence we e my favorites, for sure.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
They were both key people at FH but there's still so many good people there in front and behind the scenes. It's not the "end of FH".

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Can we get a new funhaus patreon or something. I'm really gonna miss these guys. I'm sure they're a little sick of what they're doing but I'd love to see them all working together in some capacity.

I'm pretty much prepared for them all to leave soon.

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
Sad news but the channel is still my favourite and I doubt that's going to change anytime soon. Hell, one of my favourite videos from this year is Alanah, Rahul, Jacob and Jon playing Sundered. They've cultivated a really nice selection of personalities and matched them with a great format.

Anyway, good luck to Lawerence. I always felt he was destined for something greater.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
They were both key people at FH but there's still so many good people there in front and behind the scenes. It's not the "end of FH".
Yeah, I think the only thing that would make me think that would be losing James and Elyse. Those two would be just too big a void to make up for if it happened.

Last edited:

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to know what's happening behind the scenes, Rooster Teeth has been bleeding major talent for the past couple of years.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
If anything like this happened to Easy Allies I'd be so depressed. Sorry to all the FH fans.

Oct 26, 2017
If anything like this happened to Easy Allies I'd be so depressed. Sorry to all the FH fans.

Fortunately it should be harder for something like that to happen to EZA as each of the allies are equal owners of it.

And that's the whole issue, I guess they (Bruce and Lawrence) noticed their own personal brand can get them more than to be tied down to being an "employee"

CloudCircus

Dec 9, 2017
Their chemistry at Funhaus was great. I watched Bruce's stream and it's just not the same. It's a shame, but they should do their own thing if that's what they want. Super Best Friends disbanded a year ago and now two people left Funhaus as I was starting to get into the channel.

Dijital_Majik

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this coming the moment he announced that he would be taking a break from Inside Gaming Daily a few weeks back. Haven't really watched FH in a while, but did keep up with IG, and as much as the kids are trying, I do miss the elders. Anyway, wish him the best.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I was never the biggest fan of Lawrence but it's another big departure in a year of big departures and it's worrying.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I didn't need news like this today :(. But I wish him luck all the same.

It's so weird, after they fought so long to bring back inside gaming.

Gray clouds

Nov 7, 2017
Nothing lasts forever. :/

I've enjoyed the new Inside Gaming and I think Lawrence left IG in good hands with the new crew. I hope he does well on his next adventure.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
It definitely sucks in the here and now, but I'm interested to see what he does next (after the period of streaming he announced). I just hope the current crew continues to stick around for a while. I like that they all seem to have good on-screen chemistry (including the team that are editors first and foremost). Ryan especially has been killing it in the content he's been in recently, which had made Bruce's departure a bit easier to get used to for sure.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Bruce, Adam and James creating Funhaus while it was tied to Rooster Teeth seems like a grave mistake, looking back at things. They obviously won't say anything but something must be up over there, or at least serious burnout.

I've been watching Funhaus all the way back to when they were Inside Gaming with Joel. But once Bruce left, I stopped watching. He was the heart of the show. Now with Lawrence gone, I expect the rest of the team to disband by the end of next year.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
All this news is making me butthurt. But I wish them the best. Also this is the final production week for Cow Chop and that also has me feeling in the dumps. Funhaus and Cow Chop imo are the best channels under Rooster Teeth and it sucks seeing these talented people go but I'm still optimistic about their individual future.

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
When Bruce mentioned on the last Dude Soup he was in that none of them own any part of Funhaus, I was shocked. They are Funhaus, but they're just employees to a brand? Rediculous. I'm thankful for RT letting us experience all these guys for another 5 years after IG, but damn, they should've started a Patreon.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Long hours and not the best pay is always going to lead to a high turnover of employees. Why put all that work in to make other people money when you can set up on your own? got to be a tempting proposition. Just scary as hell. Not everyone is built for it. I often wonder where all the people go who don't manage to find an audience on patreon or get made redundant and can't find another job. Do they leave the gaming sphere completely?