Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know why y'all gagging.

He brings it to you every ball.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
He chose celebrity over his morals: he still drops jewels but how outsider can you be kee keeing with Bill Maher and calling all the newscasters at CNN brothers and sisters happy to be there (for decades pre-campaign)

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Republicans donors are going to put up any candidate possible to funnel Democrats away.

BradyTheGOAT

Banned
Aug 25, 2023
More people need to understand that being on the Left does not make you magically immune to deciding to attempt the same kind of entirely cynical and ideological nonsensical grifting that the Right does.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/CornelWest/status/1715038844129583389

Cornel West @CornelWest

As an independent candidate and a free Black man, I accept donations within the limits of no PACs or corporate interest groups that have strings attached. I am unbought and unbossed. Despite my deep political differences with brother Harlan Crow (who is an anti-Trump Republican), I've known him in a non-political setting for some years and I pray for his precious family. I find it hypocritical for those who highlight his $3300 donation to my campaign but can't say a mumbling word about the PAC-driven billion dollars to support the genocidal attack in Gaza sponsored by their candidate! I'm fighting for Truth, Justice, and Love! Onward! #TruthJusticeLove
#PeaceNow #EndTheGenocide

12:14 PM · Oct 19, 2023

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Harlan Crow has, like, A Lot of Nazi memorabilia. Harlan Crow's Nazi Collection, that was a Big Story right? Like that happened and was widely reported yeah?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Caping for Harlan Crow of all people. Brother must really be desperate for some repub/indy dollars.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
I been following this man for decades. He has been a clown for AT LEAST 15 years at this point.

I mean obvi he's been Clown-coded for as long time now, but the "actually I'm good friends with the guy who has paintings by Adolf Hitler hanging up in his home" feels like it's on another level

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
The best argument against a third party continues to be actual third-party candidates

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
popcorn.gif

ajoshi

Sep 11, 2021
"brother Harlan Crow" is an amazing construction, like one would think there's no way he actually commits to the bit because surely he would be aware enough to understand people have already preemptively satirized it... but he goes and does it anyway