• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Where's one for K.K. Slider?
rs_1024x710-190227123920-1024-brie-larson-music-022719.jpg

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
IDGAF what any of yall say, Brie Larson is not Tom Nook, not even in jest. She is a golden hearted woman who would never ever EVER supply me with a no interest loan on a "deserted" island.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I love that Brie is such a big Animal Crossing fan lmao. Nintendo needs to jump on the opportunity and get her to do a livestream or something.

Last edited:

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
IDGAF what any of yall say, Brie Larson is not Tom Nook, not even in jest. She is a golden hearted woman who would never ever EVER supply me with a no interest loan on a "deserted" island.

You didn't hear that Brie Lawson is constructing a libertarian paradise in the middle of the ocean?

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Brie Larson wears clothes that are colors and has facial expressions; a thread

Is there a deeper connection I'm missing?

She is a big Animal Crossing fan and has been tweeting about it.

That makes me wonder how people will respond if she gets cast as someone ever in a videogame movie. Those man child tears will flow😂 She would be great as Samus.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Brie as Animal Crossing characters is the new Bowie as Metal Gear Solid characters.

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
Think I might shoot my shot and tweet at Brie and see if she wants to come see my deserted island sometime.