DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
Considering Sophia is between AB and Zbeat. Would you consider scum to vote so close to each other on the counterwagon for scum>

Oct 27, 2017
Considering Sophia is between AB and Zbeat. Would you consider scum to vote so close to each other on the counterwagon for scum>
This is why I highlighted the Z-beat "I'm afraid of bomb!CS, how can I vote him?" discussion which involved Sophia and Faddy. I believe scum would be less likely to pull something like this AFTER Faddy openly called for scum!Sophia to vote CS

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Gorlak if Melon's role was an x-shot, would that change your mind regarding the balance element?

Certainly to me, since scum had a RB, it makes sense that town has something similar too.

Oct 27, 2017
@Gorlak if Melon's role was an x-shot, would that change your mind regarding the balance element?
Possibly? And the unlimited tracker nerfed through sleepwalker, ninja shot and melon's role which would be harder to understand? Scum only having the night chats as info source seems too weak though?
A scum copy power would fit perfectly, but than why are you alive? Or did melon not target you in the end?

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
I had a vote on grizzly?

Also dc what are your thoughts on ab?

No, Bdubs.

I've talked about AB. Me lynching him yes or no depends on this claim we have (if you put it like this that sounds kinda obvious, but ok). Like I said, I probably would have voted him today if it wasn't for his claim. I don't like his targets/reasoning + timing of his claim. But people have also made good cases for his role to make more sense in the town picture than scum. So now I'm confused and think it's better to lynch between Malus and Z-Beat.

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I was too slow in my head to realize she protected melon with how she came in today -.-

But that would confirm melon ffs, why dance around it?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
T
Leaving for me to chose my lynch from:
Malus - I do really appreciate the information you've been giving us. But it shouldn't be alignment indicative. You've given us you your input on the 3 claims and while keeping the options open for the Melon lynch, you say we shouldn't lynch there today. Sadly, we haven't heard from you who we should lynch then. You said me, Zbeat, Alexem or Zeke. Why? And who will it be?

I still don't know what to make of that comment you shouldve unvoted nin yesterday, when people were asking people why they were on Nin. You were on me Day 5 at day end. You never worried about unvoting there, but yet was now.
I should have unvoted because I was around but hadn't read until the end. So my vote at day end was based on incomplete data from that day. I didn't know if anybody else besides AB and melon had claimed at that point nor if nin was even still a viable lynch target. On day 5 I was more confident in my vote because there wasn't some new info being released.

My lynch targets would be (ranked from scummiest to least scummy) Z-Beat, DCPat, Zeke, Alexem.
Z-Beat has had some very strange posts today but has not been very active otherwise the whole game. His votes haven't been stellar so far; He has usually been quite late on the trains when it was mostly already decided. His vote on nin Day 5 also doesn't look so good anymore.

DCPat I feel better about after the Turmoil flip, but his voting record is similarly bad as Z-Beats. What stands out to me is that both DC and ZB voted nin Day 5.

Not sure what to think of Zeke anymore. He's sown quite the distrust today which benefits scum. Assuming the chat is a scum power I could see them inviting one of their own with a town member to get them to release some crucial information. For that matter, we don't have any confirmation that Zeke told Fantomas that he wasn't the initiator of the chat. For all we know he could have acted as if he was a gossip to get Fantomas to give up his role and then claim he wasn't the initiator in the main thread after Fantomas had been eliminated. His voting record also has some stinkers in it. If we look at Day 3 he first tried to start some other wagons (Stuart, Coolest, melon), before finally hammering Faddy.

Alexem was the alternative to Faddy on Day 3 (incidentally initiated by DCPat) giving him quite some town points. I don't see scum giving up Faddy without a fight this early in the game.

One thing about the AB role: If he's scum, what trackable roles does town still have? Override and Vengeful are not trackable, then there is the sleepwalker that doesn't give any information. The only roles mafia could be interested in would be the protective role of Swamped and the Thief from melon. If we're being generous Grizzlys recruit ability could also be tracked. But is that enough to warrant a Sleepwalker diversion and a scum tracker? This would also mean that the ninja is completely pointless which would also be strange.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You raise a good point about AB. Most of the town powers we've seen didn't involve movement.

Kalor override
Turmoil revenge

Bear was a neutral

Mafia
Lp rblocker
Et goon killer
Scum chat creator
————/——
Current class ms
ab tracker

Swamped as protective role
Melon as thief and role blocker

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Anyway, going more into ab. If there were a decent number of town powers that moved that would throw a town tracker off, then there would be no need for a sleepwalker at all.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Actually looking at Day 3 it really isn't a good look for Zeke. Multiple votes besides Faddy that didn't take off. Voted for Alex when only DCPat is the only non confirmed town on that wagon. Hammered Faddy when the vote was already decided.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Actually looking at Day 3 it really isn't a good look for Zeke. Multiple votes besides Faddy that didn't take off. Voted for Alex when only DCPat is the only non confirmed town on that wagon. Hammered Faddy when the vote was already decided.
Understandable. What are your thoughts on melons votes? There were a couple times she voted very late or just wasted her vote by leaving it on me.

Alex vote - if dc was the only non confirmed town, then that means there were other confirmed towns on there? I would say I am in good company.

Can I get examples of sown distrust from today?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Understandable. What are your thoughts on melons votes? There were a couple times she voted very late or just wasted her vote by leaving it on me.

Alex vote - if dc was the only non confirmed town, then that means there were other confirmed towns on there? I would say I am in good company.

Can I get examples of sown distrust from today?
Sure you're in good company, but not good for you. I don't think Scum would just stand by and watch their ninja being lynched. At that point there were still four scum alive so it stands to reason there would be more than one on the opposing train.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Sure you're in good company, but not good for you. I don't think Scum would just stand by and watch their ninja being lynched. At that point there were still four scum alive so it stands to reason there would be more than one on the opposing train.
Let's say your right, why would it be me over dc?

Thing is I opened the day saying I heavily scumread Alex. Made a read list and everything.

Distrust examples?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Ninja - so with faddys pm saying "if successful" there would have to be something to make it unsuccessful.

Right?

Points for swamped it seems.

Still want melon flip to confirm.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Zeke isn't someone that I'd want to lynch at this point. I can see some scope for him as scum (e.g. if he and Melon are partners trying to distance themselves from each other), but it would only be speculative right now. He could go either way for me, and that's not certain enough for me to risk a vote.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
EzekelRAGE you mentioned before that you think AB might have been blocked last night, right? Did you think there was a 2nd scum/neutral roleblocker?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Let's say your right, why would it be me over dc?

Thing is I opened the day saying I heavily scumread Alex. Made a read list and everything.

Distrust examples?
In that case the only option would be to vote for DCPat since I don't believe for a second that there is not one scum on that train.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't mention anything about ab being blocked last night.

My issue with ab was him not being able to tell if he was roleblocked at all.

That wouldn't be a concern at all unless there was a possibility that he could be blocked. Besides, melon mentioned that her power doesn't inform the target that they were blocked after she used it on swamped so it's not like that can't happen.

they're blocked for that night (unbeknownst to them according to Swamped)

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
That wouldn't be a concern at all unless there was a possibility that he could be blocked. Besides, melon mentioned that her power doesn't inform the target that they were blocked after she used it on swamped so it's not like that can't happen.
The concern was the confusion n1. Swamped said she moved, ab said she didn't.

Melon meant that swamped can't tell if she was blocked due to her protective power. Not that another part of her roleblock is not letting the person know they were blocked.

That said, I don't think he ever replied back to you on that
He did, he said he gets a "no movement" message......I think.
No one seems interested in responding to me, so I'll just do my thing.

This also explains that.

VOTE: melonrabbit
I thought I responded? Also that's been one of my reasons for wanting to lynch melon.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I have one more question. It's probably stupid but, we're assuming the night chat creator actually gets to listen in on the night chat, right? If that's the case, how would that work with the thief power? Wouldn't you know immediately if you got blocked even though it doesn't tell you?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I guess I have one more question. It's probably stupid but, we're assuming the night chat creator actually gets to listen in on the night chat, right? If that's the case, how would that work with the thief power? Wouldn't you know immediately if you got blocked even though it doesn't tell you?
If the their power works like melon says, yea.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If the their power works like melon says, yea.
But that doesn't make any sense. If someone creates the night chat and has the ability to listen in, they'd know IMMEDIATELY that it didn't work.

Even assuming they can't listen in, that'd mean in order for them to not be aware that they were blocked, melon would also have to know exactly who was chosen for the chat, steal the power, and invite those same two people to the chat but also not be able to listen in, which is redundant as hell.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
But that doesn't make any sense. If someone creates the night chat and has the ability to listen in, they'd know IMMEDIATELY that it didn't work.

Even assuming they can't listen in, that'd mean in order for them to not be aware that they were blocked, melon would also have to know exactly who was chosen for the chat, steal the power, and invite those same two people to the chat but also not be able to listen in, which is redundant as hell.
I think chat invitations are usually submitted during the day phase so it wouldn't be something melon could steal.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

I'm not following you. Yes if melon blocked someone that uses a chat power, they would immediately know that it didn't work.

With swamped she wouldn't know if her power was blocked unless the target died as well.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think chat invitations are usually submitted during the day phase so it wouldn't be something melon could steal.
So what was being assumed to be stolen here?
So, Zeke didn't use a chat power on N2 because I would've received it.
I'm not following you. Yes if melon blocked someone that uses a chat power, they would immediately know that it didn't work.

With swamped she wouldn't know if her power was blocked unless the target died as well.
What's the point of the 2nd part of that power in that case, is my point I suppose. And I get why she'd ask you if you'd moved when she knows whether or not you moved, but I don't understand why'd you answer 'yes' to that at that point in the game if you apparently didn't.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I am now almost 100% sure there is scum between DCPat and EzekelRAGE. Just look at day 3. I don't think mafia would just throw Faddy under the bus without any sign of resistance. If they both are not mafia it would mean Alex is scum and we would have had a w/w/w finish. We know GP and turmoil are town and CS is almost certainly town as well. Which only leaves DC and Zeke. The fact that they seem to mostly be ignoring each other makes me suspicious that they both are actually scum.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I am now almost 100% sure there is scum between DCPat and EzekelRAGE. Just look at day 3. I don't think mafia would just throw Faddy under the bus without any sign of resistance. If they both are not mafia it would mean Alex is scum and we would have had a w/w/w finish. We know GP and turmoil are town and CS is almost certainly town as well. Which only leaves DC and Zeke. The fact that they seem to mostly be ignoring each other makes me suspicious that they both are actually scum.
Congrats you have solved the game.

Where have I sown distrust today? If you bring something up, try to prove it. You continually ignored that.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So what was being assumed to be stolen here?

What's the point of the 2nd part of that power in that case, is my point I suppose. And I get why she'd ask you if you'd moved when she knows whether or not you moved, but I don't understand why'd you answer 'yes' to that at that point in the game if you apparently didn't.
Idk

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So 2 votes on me. Reasoning?
I figure melon has been using me to not really pay attn to anything major in the game.

Anything of substance for you gor other than "fuck it" ima vote my town core?