• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this, man. Disgusting. Puts fear into attending events at all. Terrorist monsters.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Acts of violence against women, minorities, and leftists by utilizing vehicles is, yes. At any and every opportunity.

Let's not derail the conversation with incredulousness directed at those pointing out the violent rhetoric and actions of the GOP, their mouthpieces, and their constituency.
What?

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Good question. Could have easily mowed down several people but drove in an empty lane.
Yeah, there's another video where they did hit people and the trajectory was weird. They swerved from the middle, almost trying to get around them and failing quite a lot, but it didn't look like trying to get the most damage possible. Very weird.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is so weird... so was that SUV trying to get away from Police for some other crime? Then hit the crowd when there was no way around them?

Because they could have easily hit that kid, but drove right passed the kid.

I don't think they were being chased during the initial speed into the parade zone... Looks to me like someone driving high as balls / or drunk and just wanting to speed.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's Wisconsin so they were probably drunk and probably had at least half a dozen alcohol infractions on their record but never had their license revoked. Hopefully no one dies this time

And you'd hope that this is another reminder for the WOW communities that we're living in a hell that they made possible. The only way out is for them or others like them to get a grip on reality and to stop voting for Republicans

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
Acts of violence against women, minorities, and leftists by utilizing vehicles is, yes. At any and every opportunity.

Let's not derail the conversation with incredulousness directed at those pointing out the violent rhetoric and actions of the GOP, their mouthpieces, and their constituency.

Just going to ignore those showing their true colors in replying to this comment. If you are burying your head after the verdict, I don't know what to say. I see you.
Please do ignore me, but seriously fuck off with this garbage.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Reports say the driver was also shooting out of the window of the car. I doubt it was was drunk driving.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
Yikes, WTF is wrong with people.

Also saw the video, it's not good... do not watch it if you are sensitive to that sort of thing.

Image below (From the video) shows the "line" the driver took for anyone curious

4JPRICZ.png

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping with all my heart that as few people as possible were harmed.
edit: editing my shit because I'm not in a good way right now, sorry

Last edited:

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Has there been any confirmation one way or other that a gun was actually fired from the car? If not, we might want to update the headline to remove that part until there's confirmation.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
it's deliberate, I saw video of the incident . No way it's any of those options .
They sped up into the crowd

I'm not throwing that option out, it's just if it was deliberate, then they purposely missed areas and focused on hitting one spot then. Which, then questions to who they may have been targeting.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Sickening. I was present when someone plowed through a crowd of people in San Diego during Comic Con a few years ago, and I was horrified. Since they found the vehicle, I have to assume they'll find the culprits soon enough.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
It's Wisconsin so they were probably drunk and probably had at least half a dozen alcohol infractions on their record but never had their license revoked. Hopefully no one dies this time

And you'd hope that this is another reminder for the WOW communities that we're living in a hell that they made possible. The only way out is for them or others like them to get a grip on reality and to stop voting for Republicans
Come on.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with some of you. People are hurt and maybe dying. Maybe just don't fucking post.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 week): inappropriate commentary and speculation in a sensitive thread
What does this incident have to do with the GOP? Some really weird energy in this thread
Enabling the enablers. Nice.

It's a culture, and it comes from the top.

edit: look, it's worth getting more information here, clearly. But it's pretty hard to not emotionally knee jerk react from the pain of American life.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The video is out there which shows the vehicle hitting people.
You can find it on twitter.

It's bad. I keep seeing people say the driver was avoiding people, but at that point in the video, they just plowed right into the parade hitting as many people as possible seemingly.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
These planned attacks of random, chaotic violence are so horrifying. Can't even imagine how the victims' families feel right now. RIP to the victims.

mernst23

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
What the fuck is wrong with some of you. People are hurt and maybe dying. Maybe just don't fucking post.
People thinking that everything is politics because their minds are fucking warped into that world and evaluate everything through that prism. It's pretty fucking disgusting that anything bad is because of my political opponents! It's so fucking intellectually lazy and dangerous.

That being said, this situation is obviously horrible and hopefully there aren't any casualties and people recover from their injuries and they find a punish these evil fucks.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Just going to ignore those showing their true colors in replying to this comment. If you are burying your head after the verdict, I don't know what to say. I see you.
holy shit what a post

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
I watched the video (not recommended) and it seems like it could have been an accident/hit and run situation. People frequently jam on the accelerator when they mean to be hitting the breaks, and then panic when they realize they've hit something and speed off (or try to speed off).

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Some of you sound just as deranged as the people on Twitter blaming this on Democrats angry at the Rittenhouse verdict.

As in every thread like this: WAIT FOR OFFICIAL NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.