• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Trailer 3: For Nintendo Switch's Indie Direct

Trailer 2

Coming 2022

Team Reptile brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, 1 second per second of highly advanced funkstyle. In a world from the mind of Dion Koster, where self-styled crews are equipped with personal boostpacks, new heights of graffiti are reached. Start your own cypher and dance, paint, trick, face off with the cops and stake your claim to the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set to the musical brainwaves of Hideki Naganuma.

We aim to release the game on all relevant platforms.

store.steampowered.com

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk on Steam

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is 1 second per second of advanced funkstyle. Battle rival crews and dispatch militarized police to conquer the five boroughs of New Amsterdam. Become All City.
BRC_1.png

Facts:
- In the game you can choose a character from your crew and explore the three-dimensional streets freely.
- Each stage is a neighborhood that represents one time of day.
- You can grind, slide, jump, trick and airdash to move around
- The goal is to get your name up, your name up on the wall. Every stage has many spots to find where you can paint graffiti.
- You will encounter a lot of weirdos.

FAQ:
- Will the game have online multiplayer?
The experience is focused on single-player, no further comment as of yet.

- When will the game be released?
Not this year, it's unlucky.

- Remember the future?
Nothing for nothing.

Last edited:

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
please bring it to consoles fast!
and also: where is my freaking jsrf remaster, sega?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
OH MY GOOOOOD YESSS. After Lethal League Blaze was so well received by the JSR community this seems like something that makes sense but YESSSSSS

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
It's like those Ghouls & Ghosts "homages" that are actually good - if Capcom/SEGA et all aren't going to do it, someone else is going to rip it off wholesale and make an unofficial sequel!

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One thing that sonic mania and streets of rage 4 taught us is that it Sega wont make the damn games, fan developers will

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
The Lethal League devs making a JSR spiritual successor... WITH NAGANUMA ON THE OST?

LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I can think of no better team to do a new JSR style game than the Lethal League Blaze folks, especially with Hideki Naganuma on board again.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Having played a few fan JSR attempts that are fun but feel like hollow retreads, its really cool to see a team I absolutely trust to nail it tackle the concept

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
YESSSSSS. It looks SO GOOD.