• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
is this cop actually fucking stupid, the guy still has his seatbelt on and you're making him contort unnaturally.

Deleted member 22649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just read through that whole article including the analysis of the video at the end. They did this in front of kids. Those officers should be in prison right now. Instead they, what, got asked to take some time off? Jesus.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think everyone is able to very easily have their arm twisted behind their back without "tensing up".

That kid takes the guys leg out from the seatbelt and then the cop tells him to get out of the car too and the kid breaks out crying.

Nah, fuck off with that. I stopped watching there.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by ABC15.

What kind of sick fuck does this?

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think everyone is able to very easily have their arm twisted behind their back without "tensing up".

That kid takes the guys leg out from the seatbelt and then the cop tells him to get out of the car too and the kid breaks out crying.

Nah, fuck off with that. I stopped watching there.
I couldn't watch the whole thing either, but from the article, it gets worse:

Wheatcroft is laying face down on the asphalt, handcuffed, with an officer kneeling on his back. Officer Schneider then turns, accuses Wheatcroft of kicking, and then kicks Wheatcroft in the groin twice. Schneider then takes his left hand, pulls down Wheatcroft's athletic shorts below his buttocks, and tases him in the testicles, according to Wheatcroft's lawsuit. Shortly later, Schneider recharges his Taser and this time places it on Wheatcroft's penis while he's laying on his side, saying "You want it again? Shut your mouth. I'm done (expletive) around with you."

Fuck these pieces of shit.

BlinkBlank

Oct 27, 2017
There is no need for the explictive language from the police officer either. As well as the threat of "you want it again" after the person being detained was completely incapacitated on the ground. I wish the escalation was a handled with a bit more tact to have more palatable outcomes in these situations.

If that officer doesn't get charged do I get to use "you want it again" when dealing with public officials?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The guy was lucky to escape that alive, fuck the police. That cop, and the others working with him, should be spending years in jail, not patrolling the street after less than a week of suspension

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny that the most concrete evidence in the world - video footage, doesn't really "work." You literally can't do better than having video evidence, but when it comes to fucking cops that's not good enough.
I know not all police are bad, but fuck the police. Entirely.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He seriously tased him in the balls. willfuly. And got a 3 day leave. What the actual fuck.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Standards for becoming a police officer is far too low. That goes for the military as well. We have the lowest denominator of society with far too much power in their hands.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
lol@ the cop like 'Hey buddy, come with us' to the traumatic kid totally calm and not caring while his partner is fucking his father up and they are saying they are going to arrest his moms. It shows you how normalized violence is for them and how brutality is a shrug at best.

The kid is gonna be traumatized for life. But at least he wont be one of those #bluelives, "U don't understand unless you're actually there".

Jesus fucking christ at that entire escalation btw, the cops were clearly the ones disturbing the peace.

Oct 30, 2017
lol@ the cop like 'Hey buddy, come with us' to the traumatic kid totally calm and not caring while his partner is fucking his father up and they are saying they are going to arrest his moms. It shows you how normalized violence is for them and how brutality is a shrug at best.

The kid is gonna be traumatized for life. But at least he wont be one of those #bluelives, "U don't understand unless you're actually there".

Jesus fucking christ at that entire escalation btw, the cops were clearly the ones disturbing the peace.
Those cops are probably seriously puzzled as to why that kid is terrified of them. Yet to most sane people it's extremely obvious.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Almost teared up watching that. Went livid when I heard the child crying in the back seat. Horrifying. I doubt anything was even found in the "bag".

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is it sad that my first thought was, " At least he didn't shoot him to death?" Shows how low my expectations are for cops.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Waiting for F34R to show up and say how he would have done things a different way while a huddle of other swine just play along.

Edit: sorry F34R. The personal insult was too far. I was really angry at the video.

Last edited:

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So that pig shit cop is still free and working for the force according to the article. This infuriates me. He should have been criminally charged and fired.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
fucking hell man, poor family... and of course the cops are free to go as always

But also lol at the experts in the article saying "i've never seen anything like it before".... really? You never saw this happens many times a year in your country, available everywhere including youtube?

yeah right..

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah, when my American friends scoff at me for not visiting the US because it's dangerous, IT IS.

guy's still got his job. utterly, utterly broken, police in America. totally fucked.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Seems to be sheer luck that they guy didn't die.

You really don't have any options when dealing with these kind of cops right? I mean:

- (don't be a person of colour)
- take it easy
- don't tense up
- don't be too calm
- don't be agitated
- don't touch anything around you
- don't do anything
- don't be deaf
- don't have any form of physical ailments
- read the cops mind
- don't breathe

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
These two disgusting cops need to be in prison for torturing this poor an . Tased 11 times with one being on the balls?! WTF

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Half expected him to taser the kid.
Imagine they reacted to the kid like the father.

Cop - "Ok, stop crying and get out of the car. We are gonna take you to the precint and finger print you"

Kid crying - "Why? I didn't do anything. its just a traffic stop"

Kid slowly stops crying, slowly starts to get out of the car.

Cop pulls out and aims taser at head.

Cop - "FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS WHERE ARE YOUR ARMS!?! WHY ARE YOU STILL CRYING!?"

Kid - "Im just climbing out.."

Cop tases kid, "WHY ARE YOU NOT FOLLOWING MY DIRECTIONS!?!".

Partner climbs on kids back, places knee firmly on spine so he can't move.

Partner - "I knew he was gonna resist. He looked like he was gonna fight".

Tazes him five times more.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
If I was the Chief, I'd fire the two directly on-hand with the Taser use, and any other cops on scene that didn't intervene would be at least suspended and given more training to prevent shit like this from going on.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
The decorated kind.

"Officer Schneider, who has won multiple awards from the police chief and has represented Glendale twice on the TV show Cops, was not terminated."

That's a big part of it isnt it? Shows like Cops and such have socialized us that its IMPOSSIBLE for a cop to do bad and even in films where the cop is fucked up, there's a reason why or they eventually redeem themselves.

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Terrible, just terrible. We need more and more of these sort of incidents to happen to white people and caught on camera. It's the only way change "may" happen.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Fucking animals. Pieces of shit should be stripped of everything and be made to beg for any semblance of a carefree life.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I've read more about the stop. This is 100% wrong. The car was stopped for a turn signal violation. The only thing that should have been done here is the driver identified and given a ticket or warning for the turn signal issue. Unless something else came about from the driver identification, that's it. Everything beyond what I said is 100% wrong.