SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
This is referencing far too many games to reliably hint at any one of them. You ask me, I'd say that tweet is a big list of games they aren't remaking — that this is just them poking fun at all the rumor threads which ended up being so off the mark.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
So we already know all games they are bringing to PS5 we just gotta figure the release order :p
Honestly at this point with this tease if they are not working on Demons Souls the backslash they will receive when they announce whatever they are cooking will be huge !

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Oct 31st rolls up at BluePoint:

JBRwV6x.gif

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Don't know what to think lol
I wonder when BG will announce their new project, it seems like it's been ages.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They are obviously recalling PlayStation as a whole and there is only one game to represent that legacy.
Terra fucking Incognita remake!

terra-incognita-titulo1.jpg

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man that second sentence is such a Legend of Dragoon tease, even though it's not happening.

-Dart
-Black Monster
-Siphon Souls - black monster killing Child of the Full Moon, the fact that the Winglies siphoned souls to be judged by them
-The order in which it puts it fits the story, Dart left his home of Celes to pursue the Black Monster

Why you do this to me Bluepoint?

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Just announce it and spare us the suffering.
Its releasing in exactly 1 year from now.

I doubt they'll wait until E3 to make the announcement. It's a Launch PS5 title and therefore, needs to be unveiled alongside the PS5 to promote the Launch window line up that's going to sell us a PS5.

Announcement it's either on PS Meeting or during the next 5 months.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Its releasing in exactly 1 year from now.

I doubt they'll wait until E3 to make the announcement. It's a Launch PS5 title and therefore, needs to be unveiled alongside the PS5 to promote the Launch window line up that's going to sell us a PS5.

Announcement it's either on PS Meeting or during the next 5 months.

Yes, I don't need to worry that much, they will surely announce it during PS Meeting to promote PS5. They can't wait that long. This tease is a proof of that.

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
If it is not a Sony IP it is a multiplatform game and that's what I think it is.

I don't believe they are making an exclusive game.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been keeping up with PS5 news lately.

Is this Demon's Souls remake wishful thinking or are their credible sources claiming it's real?

Because I'll be purchasing a PS5 significantly earlier than planned if so.

Arion

Oct 26, 2017
This tweet is an obvious misdirection which tells me everything hinted here is definitely not happening.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I haven't been keeping up with PS5 news lately.

Is this Demon's Souls remake wishful thinking or are their credible sources claiming it's real?

Because I'll be purchasing a PS5 significantly earlier than planned if so.
Jason Schreier has dropped a few hints. Back in February someone made a thread asking if we think we'll ever get a Demon's Souls remaster, and Jason Schreier immediately jumped in the thread and said yes: https://www.resetera.com/threads/think-we’ll-ever-get-a-demon-souls-remaster.101879/post-18285508
And just 3 weeks ago in a thread with a poll asking what people think Bluepoint's mystery game is Jason Schreier voted Demon's Souls as well https://www.resetera.com/threads/bl...or-the-playstation-5-and-is-a-big-one.145720/