• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Fine

here's the answer to your riddle with another riddle

I'm blue if I was green I would die.
So, you were Team Real all along? Welcome aboard.

Btw, the answer to his riddle: "I'm blue if I was green I would die." = Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65.

Here's the music video:
www.youtube.com

Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) [Gabry Ponte Ice Pop Mix] (Original Video with subtitles)

Are you interested in Eiffel 65 news? Subscribe to the channel: http://bit.ly/1jVW9Sz★ Buy "Blue(Da Ba Dee)" OnItunes: http://apple.co/1Kty2AbGooglePlay: htt...

See that scene at 2:30?
Looks familiar? If it does, it's because the group took inspiration from the game Metal Gear Solid. Can't remember who made the game, though.

I mean, at this point, it's done.
Someone tell Kojima to come out of his hiding place, and just shows us the full trailer.

Last edited:

kenji_sama

Nov 23, 2017
Can't be Kojima because Abandoned is a PS5 exclusive and he's currently working on an MS title. Tell me I'm right.
Kojima mentioned that they have multiple titles in development (1 big AAA and some smaller titles including episodic game). I guess the episodic game utilizing by cloud technology will be published by MS. Another one, idk.
But #teamfake.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020

Btw, the answer to his riddle: "I'm blue if I was green I would die." = Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 95.

Here's the music video:
www.youtube.com

Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) [Gabry Ponte Ice Pop Mix] (Original Video with subtitles)

Are you interested in Eiffel 65 news? Subscribe to the channel: http://bit.ly/1jVW9Sz★ Buy "Blue(Da Ba Dee)" OnItunes: http://apple.co/1Kty2AbGooglePlay: htt...

Looks familiar? If it does, it's because the group took inspiration from the game Metal Gear Solid. Can't remember who made the game, though.

Someone tell Kojima to come out of his hiding place, and just shows us the full trailer.

Inb4 his true game is something based on that videoclip and nothing related to horror

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

Btw, the answer to his riddle: "I'm blue if I was green I would die." = Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 95.

Here's the music video:
www.youtube.com

RedAbleElver-size_restricted.gif

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
im gonna take a nap, if i come back and it's revealed to be an actual kojima game i swear to god im go ballistic

E4IE4LXXwAYP5tG

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
#TEAMREAL

This is exactly the kind of skullduggery and cloak and dagger that Kojima loves.

Jan 4, 2018
But now that I'm mentioning this, is the MS rumor even credible?
I feel like there's a strong possibility. Isn't the rumor that it was a Stadia game? Which would make sense with MS probably wanting stuff to push xcloud in the future (and with Sony not caring much about PS Now, it would make sense why they passed on it). Also, I thought part of the rumor was that he was working on multiple things at the moment, with one being 'bigger' and one 'smaller'. Maybe that's just DS Director's Cut? I could also just be misremembering all of that.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be completely on the train... if it wasn't for the fact that Kojima would never release such a shoddy trailer lol that's the biggest giveaway imo

then again.. maybe that's part of the deception... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Hernan532

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 30, 2020
Usually I'd say any publicity is good publicity but if this game isn't Silent Hill then this game is going to be destroyed. The responses they made on Twitter only made it worse
NO, it could be a good game. We don't know nothing but why you can't enjoy all of this madness? For me this is 30 times more fun than last E3 XD

Jquail

Mar 2, 2021
Please stop sharing this, it doesn't actually mean that. We went over this HOURS ago.

The arguments against "hideo = kahraman" don't hold up. They both mean "hero" and even if Google Translate is fucking up, Kojima is not above plugging his name in a thing and going with whatever comes out. We're talking about Joakim Mogren here.

Also, you're missing the biggest point of all: this is fun. Have fun. It's okay to just have fun. At this point, it almost doesn't matter what the answer is because it's become A Thing.

Keibe

Nov 21, 2020
What is this?

- .... . / .... .. .-.. .-.. ... / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... / ... . . -- / .- ... / .-. . .- .-.. / .- ... / - .... . / .-. . .- .-.. .. - .. . ... / - .... .- - / .- .-. . / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / -... ..- - / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- / / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. . . .-.. / .. - / / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / ... . . / .. - / / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / .. - / / .. - / .. ... / -. --- - / - .... .- - / - .... . / -- .. ... - ... / .... .- ...- . / .-. . - ..- .-. -. . -.. / -... ..- - / - .... .- - / - .... . -.-- / -. . ...- . .-. / .-.. . ..-. - .-.-.-

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
It would take three minutes for this Hasan guy to post a picture of himself or something. Or even a video. Something is up

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019
What is this?

- .... . / .... .. .-.. .-.. ... / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... / ... . . -- / .- ... / .-. . .- .-.. / .- ... / - .... . / .-. . .- .-.. .. - .. . ... / - .... .- - / .- .-. . / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / -... ..- - / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- / / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. . . .-.. / .. - / / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / ... . . / .. - / / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / .. - / / .. - / .. ... / -. --- - / - .... .- - / - .... . / -- .. ... - ... / .... .- ...- . / .-. . - ..- .-. -. . -.. / -... ..- - / - .... .- - / - .... . -.-- / -. . ...- . .-. / .-.. . ..-. - .-.-.-

THE HILLS OF OUR DREAMS SEEM AS REAL AS THE REALITIES THAT ARE NOTHING BUT DREAMS. CAN YOU FEEL IT YOU CAN SEE IT CAN YOU UNDERSTAND IT IT IS NOT THAT THE MISTS HAVE RETURNED BUT THAT THEY NEVER LEFT.

Where'd you find this?

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Is there madness? yes?

Is there hype? Yes....

what do I find at the center?

Kojima...
he did it again. He did it again...

Hikariixx

One Winged Slayer
Nov 19, 2020
There are way too many coincidences at the moment and almost every single one of them leads back to Kojima. If this turns out to just be a simple indie game using flipped assets, it's going to go down as one of the weirdest game dev stories ever. I just do not understand how no one knows a single thing about the dev team (the employees have stock images on LinkedIn) and how they were able to gain support from Sony and Geoff Keighley despite having absolutely nothing to their name. I also find the app that "lets you run trailers using your PS5" incredibly unbelievable, no AAA studio has tried anything like this, let alone an unknown indie dev. Lastly, Geoff Keighley's recent video on Twitter makes it very clear that we do not know the full story yet, regardless of if Kojima is involved or if it's a new title in the Silent Hill series.

Jan 4, 2018
I'd be completely on the train... if it wasn't for the fact that Kojima would never release such a shoddy trailer lol that's the biggest giveaway imo

then again.. maybe that's part of the deception... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
He said in an interview they had to intentionally "drop the quality" of PT to make it look like an indie dev. The original trailer would be taking that a step further, but it would make sense if he was trying to go all in on that idea.

Oct 25, 2017
What is this?

Where was this?

eldenjon

Banned
May 15, 2018
There are way too many coincidences at the moment and almost every single one of them leads back to Kojima. If this turns out to just be a simple indie game using flipped assets, it's going to go down as one of the weirdest game dev stories ever. I just do not understand how no one knows a single thing about the dev team (the employees have stock images on LinkedIn) and how they were able to gain support from Sony and Geoff Keighley despite having absolutely nothing to their name. I also find the app that "lets you run trailers using your PS5" incredibly unbelievable, no AAA studio has tried anything like this, let alone an unknown indie dev. Lastly, Geoff Keighley's recent video on Twitter makes it very clear that we do not know the full story yet, regardless of if Kojima is involved or if it's a new title in the Silent Hill series.
Yeah and it's definitely hinting at Silent Hill. I just watched the trailer, it is so bad/fake and really funny that Kojima would go so far as making a fake trailer.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
I BELIEVE LESGO

COMMENCE THE HYPE TRAIN

Edit: as long as we don't overstel boundaries, I find this to be quite interesting. I was a tad bit uncomfortable with the digging

Alcander

Oct 29, 2017
Do you all think Kojima would use the same trick twice tho (fake studio)? Seems lazy! This is very entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.