Unlock times
  • Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
    Do we have confirmation on a steam unlock time? Can we expect midnight? Or is this gonna be another weird mid day tomorrow thing?

from the official discord:

vLx5Eeh.png

Ps. Kinda a nonsense with "as quickly as the platforms deliver them" for codes thought.

Missing codes
  • Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
    The Fallen
    Oct 25, 2017
    A mountain in the US
    Last edited:
    Chest bug introduced with launch update *Updated 06/27
  • Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
    Ok so here's my understanding of the "chest bug"

If you played the game on patch 1.01 or earlier and patched the game up to 1.02 there's a chance that at least one plot relevant item chest will be open and you will be unable to obtain the item and progress the story.
    The Silver Bromide, though there may be another plot coupon in a chest, I haven't gotten that far in the game yet. Edit: The aegis armor while not strictly required for progress is certainly the expected way through an area and may also be missing via this bug.
    E1: If you have already obtained the item then you're probably safe. If anyone knows of another plot coupon in a chest let me know and I'll add it.

A couple ways to determine if you are affected:
    * Some previously open chests are closed again (check the 8-bit coin chest near the town as a good indicator)
    * Some previously closed chests are open (check areas you can't reach yet as decent examples)
    * HP/MP/Capacity ups seem to have respawned.

If you are affected you have some options. I can't confirm how effective they are but I'm just gathering info:

1) Restart the game. This seems to be the most reliable workaround but obviously at the cost of all current progress.

2) If you have a physical version (don't know if the downloadable version applies here), back up your save(s), uninstall the game, and reinstall from the disk, then turn off patching in your console. You may be able to progress normally here. I don't know if new saves work on the old version but I'll be trying this if I get hosed.

3) Wait for a fix. This is a coin toss. The devs know about the problem but it might be one of those things that trying to fix just causes a truckload of new problems. Depending on your patience this is the lowest effort option.

As far as I know ONLY PS4/Xbox One versions of the game have this problem and only going from launch patch to 1.02. PC/Steam/GOG versions all started on patch 1.03(?) and are thus unaffected.

I'll edit this post if any info is wrong or we get some updates.

E2: Potential problem with the patch revert workaround, do this at your own risk:
    Accidently posted this in the update thread, and not the OT:

Ok I completed the game, got 99% and then had to delete my saves, cloud saves, and re-install the game for it to work properly.

I'll prob come back to this in 6 months, but the amount of bugs and BS I had to put up with just the beat the game is insane. I had to uninstall patch 1.02 multiple times, and now my game won't even load 1.2 properly. I'm guessing it has to do with my save being corrupted or messing with the patch somehow. Boss Rush mode no longer shows up on my main menu, and the "updated" graphics have reverted to 1.0 graphics. Lots of areas have different names, and overall it's a glitchy mess.

/rant.

I might replay this when the DLC launches in July, but this experience has made me never want to touch games at launch, especially from small/indie studios. What a botched launch.

E3: Here's the official statement regarding the bug
    Regarding the chest bug that is blocking some people:

Currently there is a bug that occurs on consoles when a player begins a game and then downloads the 1.02 update. The bug puts chests into the incorrect open/close state. As a result, some items that are required for progress are unobtainable.

On PS4, 1.02 is already live, so we recommend restarting your game if you are seeing this issue. We do not know if/when an update will be available to fix the issue and retain save settings.

The 1.02 update is not live YET on Xbox One. We are investigating whether we can work out a fix for Xbox to prevent the issue from repeating. Once we know whether a fix is incoming or not, we will let everyone know. We will let everyone know what is up before the 1.02 update goes live.

Multiple Xbox players (and PS4 players who are already past the critical item crates) have asked what happens if they complete the game. Good news. If you complete the game you can convert that save to New Game + or make a new save and you'll be good to go. Just make sure you convert AFTER downloading 1.02.

We will update this thread when we have more info. We apologize for the error.

E4: Current status for X1
    SwordOrWhip Twitter account said:
    We have been investigating the PS4/Xbox One issue that is blocking player progress in the game. We apologize for this bug and thank you for your patience while we investigated. The issue occurs when a new game is started before downloading the 1.02 update. After the update, treasure chests will appear in the incorrect open/closed state. Without the items from these chests, progress is blocked. Players affected by this bug will be required to restart the game with a new save in order to properly progress. We investigated a number of options to address this issue and each fix requires a new game to be started. Despite our efforts to provide a fix that preserves pre-1.02 progress, this is the best solution to avoid future issues.

1.02 Chest Bug - Some players on PS4 who began a new game before downloading the 1.02 update have run into an issue where crates appear in the wrong open/closed state resulting in blocked progress. A new save is not affected.
    We are currently looking into solutions that will allow affected players to keep their progress. Since this bug would have affected Xbox One users when the update went live, we are holding off the Xbox One update. (FYI, a small localization update, 1.004, is coming for Xbox. This is not connected to the current issue).
    While the new xbox patch appears to not have the silver bromide issue it does have some chest issues and is not clear if that prevents NG+ until we hear more from those bravely soldiering on.

And also anyone who hasn't started and Xbox save should absolutely make sure they are patched up before starting. Same as the other platforms now.

Last edited:
    Official statement on chest bug
  • Shan

Oct 27, 2017
    They released a statement on their discord regarding the chest bug:
    We have been investigating the PS4/Xbox One issue that is blocking player progress in the game. We apologize for this bug and thank you for your patience while we investigated. The issue occurs when a new game is started before downloading the 1.02 update. After the update, treasure chests will appear in the incorrect open/closed state. Without the items from these chests, progress is blocked. Players affected by this bug will be required to restart the game with a new save in order to properly progress. We investigated a number of options to address this issue and each fix requires a new game to be started. Despite our efforts to provide a fix that preserves pre-1.02 progress, this is the best solution to avoid future issues.
    Xbox 1 players will also be affected by this when the patch (numbered 1.00x) is delivered next week. Switch players who have a physical copy should download the 1.02 patch before playing.

Switch direct feed gameplay.
  • BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    Venezuela
    Update on patches
  • StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
    Edit: I checked both 505 and @swordorwhip on twitter and there's no mention of any Switch patch. I know the original poster claimed it was mentioned in 505's discord channel. Not sure if that is an official announcement. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    This was the announcement just made on the Discord. Besides Switch, it also has an update for XB1 owners:

Switch version launches tomorrow (25th). To avoid the issue with treasure chests we recommend everyone with a physical copy update their game with the 1.1 build (which has been live since Friday) before playing.

1.02 Chest Bug - Some players on PS4 who began a new game before downloading the 1.02 update have run into an issue where crates appear in the wrong open/closed state resulting in blocked progress. A new save is not affected.

We are currently looking into solutions that will allow affected players to keep their progress. Since this bug would have affected Xbox One users when the update went live, we are holding off the Xbox One update. (FYI, a small localization update, 1.004, is coming for Xbox. This is not connected to the current issue).

Soundtrack on Steam/GOG - We are adding a FLAC version of the soundtrack to Steam and GOG. Once it is available, it will download into a separate FLAC subfolder and will not affect your .mp3 files. Backers who are to receive the soundtrack will get a digital code via your survey .

Build status
    Steam/GOG: 1.03 (1.03 is a localization fix)
    PS4: 1.02
    Xbox One: 1.003 (Upcoming 1.004 is a small localization fix)
    Switch: 1.1

Switch input lag comparision
  • Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    Took me a few seconds to adjust to the 30fps on switch but overall it plays fine. Not noticing any input lag playing with split joycons.
    Seriously? When I press jump on my Pro controller or in handheld mode she straight up takes like, discernable time after my button press to jump. Is there a way I can get the PS4 version for less than 40 bucks digitally? I don't want to pay that when I know I can get it physically for 30, even if everyone around me is out of stock. I'm bummed. :(

List of codes for unlockables (difficulty options, items and more)
  • Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
    The Fallen
    Oct 25, 2017
    Toronto
    Ah okay, I must have misread some posts a while back, I thought it unlocked some items or something.

Thanks!
    Starting a file with different names (you can change the file name later) starts you with different things. It has nothing to do with your backer id.

Just note – that you cannot use multiple cheats at once. you can just use one cheat per file which is kinda annoying.

List Of Passwords/ Cheats
    Game Modes

• BIGHEAD – Unlocks and Activates New Mode "Big Head"
    • NIGHTMARE – Unlocks Hard/Nightmare Modes.
    Weapon Cheats
    • 8MEGAPOWER – Unlocks "Game Sack Strip"
    • Akuma – Unlocks "Dominus"
    • ALPHAOMEGASIN – Unlocks "Darkness Descends"
    • DUNGEONITE – Unlocks "Dungeonite Sword"
    • JEPSON – Unlocks "Clockwork Blade"
    • SPONGYVINE – Unlocks "Vine Sword"
    • STEPHENPLAYS – Unlocks "Sicilian Slicer"
    • TheSpeedGamers = Unlocks "Final Hour"
    Head Gears
    • chuggaaconroy – Unlocks "Space Helmet"
    • EGGFARM – Unlocks "Guardian Egg Helm"
    • INTHEBATHROOM – Unlocks Head "Dumpling Helmet"
    • Jarvis Meower – Unlocks "Mega64 Helmet"
    Accessory Items
    • AWESOMEVIDEOGAMES: Unlocks "Big Moustache"
    • BULLFIGHTER – Unlocks "The Baz Mask"
    • Egoraptor – Unlocks "Hey I'm A Grump"
    • Grumps – Unlocks "I'm Not So Grump"
    • swimmingbird – Unlocks "Plague Doctor Face"
    • TEAMFAT – Unlocks "A Kinda Funny Mask

If you want to see pics of them:

Last edited:
    New kickstarter update featuring additional rewards for certain backers
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
    New kickstarter update featuring additional rewards for certain backers. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2554887

Hey everyone, Igavania is now officially back, but the journey hasn't been without its share of challenges along the way, and as Iga recently said, we still have work to do. As a way of saying thank you, all digital and physical backers $60 and above will receive the digital soundtrack.

Backers at the $60 digital tier, as well as all backers at $100+ tiers, will now also be receiving a PDF version of the art book.

We're also pleased to announce that the backer-edition soundtrack is available in FLAC as well as MP3, created from the CD soundtrack masters. We heard your feedback on this. (No pun intended.)

Speaking of goodies, we'll also be distributing keys for the Bloodstained dynamic theme "Miriam's Gaze" to all PS4 digital and physical backers today for free. North America and Europe PS4 backers should see them on their survey page in the next couple of hours.

We've got a couple more bonuses just for backers that we'll announce when your physical rewards are ready to ship.

Recent development update: ArtPlay and WayForward are still working very diligently and making great progress for resolving the chest bug and releasing the 'Iga's Back Pack' DLC on consoles as well as improving the Switch version of the game.

Although we wanted to announce more updates this week, the team has been completely dedicated to the actual dev work, so now that the work is proceeding at a strong pace, we're taking some time to confirm a concrete plan for the short and long-term future while they're hard at work. We anticipate being able to share more updates on these three topics next week, we all appreciate your patience while we make sure we're tackling these issues correctly.

More at the link.

Status on upcoming patches | Chest bug: XB1 - incoming, Switch - in testing
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
    Kickstarter update for patch status' and IGA DLC

Chest Bug
    Xbox One (Status: Fix Incoming)

• Treasure chest issues have been fixed; after the patch, unique items will be obtainable even on existing playthroughs.
    • The patch for this should be submitted today (Wednesday), and we anticipate public release on Friday or Saturday.
    • The teams are also working on additional improvements and bug fixes.
    Playstation 4 (Status—unchanged)

• The problems causing the bug have been identified, teams are working to identify and implement solutions.
    • No new users affected by this bug, just like before all new games/playthroughs are safe to play.
    Nintendo Switch (Status—fix being tested)

• The fix is currently in test, the submission date we were working toward has been delayed due to a graphical bug that has reemerged.
    • We anticipate testing will be completed by next week, which would mean an ETA of public release during the week of July 15, 2019.
    Improvements
    Map Improvements

• Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
    • Marker button has been changed
    • Trail display button has been changed
    • Map scroll speed improved
    • Zoom in and zoom out improved
    • Zoom level retained when reopening the map
    • Auto-center when opening the map
    • Bug fix: No longer displaying enemies for completed quests
    Fixed items getting stuck on walls/geometry

• The functionality of waiting until the item is collected automatically has been left in, in case the issue persists.
    Switch-specific Improvements

• HD Rumble issues in certain areas of the game have been fixed
    • Enabled Traditional Chinese language option
    • Fixed instances where the game would crash while transitioning between rooms
    • Work has been done on the technical "non-visible" side of things to improve input delay, stability, and various optimizations. The teams are continuing to work on these items and we'll have future updates and plans to share soon.
    "Iga's Back Pack" DLC
    Xbox One (Status—DLC being tested)

• Testing will happen next week, if completed successfully we will submit and have an updated ETA for release during the week of July 15, 2019.
    Playstation 4 (Status—DLC submitted, pending approval and release)

• We're currently working through some submissions with Sony, and plan to have an update, hopefully for release, next week.
    Nintendo Switch (Status—DLC approved, release imminent)

• The DLC has been approved by Nintendo, we're just taking the final steps to make it go live.

Tips for beginners
  • Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
    Oct 27, 2017
    Not much at all. I played a bit of SOTN, but only got about two bosses in. I just never got around to finishing it. I loved Hollow Knight and got over 100% completion of that means anything, even though I know that isn't an Igavania.
    Ah, cool.

• Well, the first advice I can give is be willing to experiment with shards. There are a ton of them, and depending on your play style, you'll likely find some that work for you as a go-to set. I acquired Heretical Grinder early on, powered it up to near max over the course of play, and it served me well for the entire game.
    • The same goes for weapons. There are a variety of types and they all have their own attributes, but if you find the weapons/weapon types that work for you, feel free to stick with them.
    • Keep Wayfinder stones in your inventory. You can buy them cheap at the shop, and they'll save you in a pinch by warping you back to the safe house. There's also a small sidequest character you'll come across in the castle that needs them.
    • Fast travel points take the form of rooms with stained glass windows. There's one right above the safe house in the village near the game's start. Make sure to jump up there and find it so you can warp back there without using a stone.
    • When you get to the safe house for the first time, you may not realize it, but if you exit it back out to the left, a couple of support NPCs appear in that area. One of them rewards you for item hunts, while the other can raise certain crops you can use in food preparation (I point this out because it was several hours before I actually walked back through that door and saw those characters there).

Xbox One chest fix is now out
  • StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
    Just in from the Discord:
    Xbox Players: Update 1.0.0.5 is now live. This update addresses the "Chest Bug" where certain treasure chests appear as open, even if the player did not interact with them. This can result in a player being unable to acquire items needed to complete the game or get 100% completion.

This update will allow the game to check the player's inventory to see if a critical item is missing. If so, the chest will close and provide access to those items.

We are working to apply this fix to other platforms as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we work to improve the game across all platforms.
    Basically exactly how I envisioned this problem could be fixed - a sanity check on the key items vs the state of the chests they are found in.

Last edited:
    IGA DLC released on Switch.
  • StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
    Patch news (Switch status, nerfs and Xbox One 'Overlord' achievement)
  • StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
    Kickstarter update hot off the presses. The incoming patch has a pretty huge list of nerfs:

Hello everyone, I'm happy to report that this week we submitted a patch for Switch, once it's approved we'll update the game asap. The following changes are already locked in, and we're working to confirm even more changes/improvements etc. for this patch, hopefully by next week:

Performance Updates

The teams continue to work on input delay, stability and optimization. We're not ready to release these improvements just yet, but we'll be sharing more information in the coming weeks.​

Bug Fixes
    • Map quest markers no longer showing when target has been killed
    • HD Rumble issues in certain areas fixed
    Familiar Changes
    • Familiar upgrade via Grade was nerfed
    • Increased strength based on level
    • Dullahammer Head has been nerfed
    Shard Adjustments (Decreased Power)
    • Riga Storaema
    • Craftwork
    • Bunnymorphosis
    • Flame Cannon
    • Straight Arrow
    • Chase Arrow
    • Heretical Grinder
    • Circle Ripper
    • Shooting Dagger
    • Riga Dohin
    • Welcome Company (nerfed significantly - starting from 3 portraits instead of 5)
    Weapon Adjustments (Decreased Power)
    • Flying Edge
    • Rhava Bural
    • Rhava Velar
    Enemy HP Increases
    • Dullahammer Head
    • Malediction
    Drop Adjustments
    • Increased the drop rate of "Monster Fur" from Simians
    Credits
    • Text corrections
    Map
    • Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
    • Marker button has been changed
    • Trail display button has been changed
    • Map scroll speed improved
    • Zoom in and out improved
    • Zoom level retained when reopening the map
    • Auto-center when opening the map
    Last but not least, we've seen lots of people bring up the bug on XB1 regarding the "Overlord" achievement not unlocking. The teams are aware of this and are going to be fixing it! The fix is currently scheduled to be done within the next two weeks. I know that may sound like a lot of time, it's just a matter of prioritizing more important fixes and improvements for now. Thank you everyone for your patience while we continue to make improvements on Switch and the other platforms as well, we will be following up with more updates soon.

Roberto Piraino "Angel-Corlux"

Global Brand Manager

505 Games

Last edited:
    Aug 1st Development Update
  • StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
    The new Development update is live on Kickstarter. Highlights:
    • The content of the balance update in detail has been posted to the Bloodstained forum. I suggest not reading past the OP as the rest of the thread is a dumpster fire. Notably, the balance update notes seem to include these bug fixes and other notes I don't remember seeing before:
      • Fixed instances where Bloodless would not heal while using Blood Steal offscreen.
      • Fixed shards that had memory leaks
      • Fixed the physics bug on hair while using some accessories
      • Fixed the crash after interacting with a bookcase
      • Fixed items getting stuck on walls
      • Fixed repeating SFX during Beal encounter
      • Fixed instances where sliding into water would cause the player to get stuck
      • Valefor's max HP heal is capped at 9999
      • Adjusted quest jingle volume
      • Adjusted lighting on GDN013 well (difficult to see that players can go through).
    • Japanese release date is October 24, 2019 for all consoles
    • PS4:
      • Iga's Back Pack DLC releases tomorrow, August 2
      • Update 1.04 is scheduled for later this month, containing the balance update, treasure chest/broken save fix, and localization improvements.
    • Xbox One:
      • Update 1.006 is delayed due to the allocation of resources to fixing the Switch performance issues. This update is currently projected for end of August, including the balance update, Overlord achievement fix, HDR fix, localization improvements, and other XB1-specific bug fixes.
      • Iga's Back Pack DLC is expected to release with Update 1.006
    • Steam/GG:
      • Update 1.04, including the balance update, is expected to hit tomorrow, August 2.
    • Switch:
      • The majority of all development time is being spent on the Switch performance fixes, although there is not an update ready to be released yet.
      • Update 1.02 is expected to hit any moment now. This update includes the balance update, bug fixes, and localization improvements.

Last edited:
    Update on Switch (no ETA) and XB1 patches (late September)
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
    Update news:

Hey, everyone.

As mentioned in the last update, the bulk of our development resources are still being put into the major Switch update. We don't have an ETA to share with you on the full revamp, but we are on track to deliver on our internal dates.

One of the things the team is doing now is going through the game and identifying visual effects that are slowing things down. Where possible, we have optimized or replaced effects with ones that aren't as impactful, but visually look the same.

Once the revamp is made public, you'll see effects that are more clear and won't drag down the framerate. We have a lot more of these kind of improvements in progress, with tons of work being done on input delay, stability, and more, but we felt that it was important to give you an idea of what's being worked on.

Xbox 1 Update 1.006 is looking to arrive by last week of September and will include:

• IGA's Backpack DLC
    • Balance Update #1: Details Here
    • Overlord achievement fix
    • HDR Fix
    • Localization improvements
    • XB1-specific bug fixes
    That's the stuff coming in the near future. We are still working on updates for all platforms, bugs, additional content, etc. We will provide updates to you as each element is closer to release.

As always, thanks for your support and particularly your patience while we get through this initial period of post-launch improvements before diving head first into additional content!

Update on updates
  • Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
    The Fallen
    Oct 25, 2017
    Toronto

TLDR: Physical rewards start going out next week depending on which tier you're in. Japanese console release is October 24th. Playable Zangetsu still coming but no timeframe yet.

And the most important part for many here:
    Work on the Nintendo Switch graphical and performance update continues. We apologize for the long development cycle. Most of the changes are on a room-by-room, enemy-by-enemy basis so there are a significant number of assets being reworked and it's taking more time than initially expected.

We are pleased with the progress that has been made so far and look forward to getting it into your hands. While the teams are working on an extensive list of myriad improvements, their focus is on four principal areas: Visual Fidelity, Loading Times, Particle Effects and Input Lag.

• Visual Fidelity - The way that backgrounds and environments are rendered are being significantly updated. This will result in noticeably sharper environments in most areas throughout the game.
    • Loading Times - Load times between scenes are being greatly improved, but are still not where we would like them to be, so work remains.
    • Particle Effects - We have already replaced hundreds of particle effects with new assets and more yet remain. The new ones look the same to the user, but are much less impactful on the performance of the game. This has been one of the main culprits for framerate drops during fights.
    • Input Lag - Input lag times have been significantly reduced, once work on this is completed the game should feel much more reactive when playing.

The improvements are expected to be released in two separate updates. The first update will contain the vast majority of the improvements. The second update will improve performance with a couple of especially troublesome areas and enemies.

We expect these updates to be launched by the end of November. We will give more specific timeframes when we are closer to release.

After the Switch upgrade is live, there will be a handful of assets/enemies that we want to improve like the Doppleganger enemy for example. These improvements will be part of our regular development cycle and updated when ready.

Xbox 1.006 Update

This update is still planned to go live by the end of September. It will contain:

• IGA's Backpack DLC
    • Balance Update #1: Details Here
    • Overlord achievement fix
    • HDR Fix
    • Localization improvements
    • XB1-specific bug fixed

PS4 1.04 Update

We do not have a live date for the PS4 1.04 update. We will provide more info when we are closer to a release date. This update will contain any other bug fixes, improvements we've been working on since the last update.

Localization Improvements

We have taken another pass at improving localization. These updated loc files will be included in the next update for each platform.

Nintendo Switch Graphics and Performance Upgrade Released
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

The Nintendo Switch graphics and performance update you've been waiting for is now live!!! Download update 1.03 to see the improvements.

So what's new? First off, input lag has been eliminated throughout the game. You will find the controls more responsive making the game easier to navigate and enemies easier to fight. There are still some areas that need optimizing that will be included in update 1.04.

Visual quality has been improved so things look more clear and have more detail.

Stability has been improved throughout the game. We have addressed a number of specific situations that have been causing crashes, most notably when reading books from a bookcase.

Loading times have been reduced significantly, by up to 70% but there are still areas we'd like to improve. We will keep working to improve this on a room-by-room basis.

Even more improvements are coming in update 1.04, so keep an eye on the news for that announcement!

We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to make Bloodstained for Switch the best experience possible.

Xbox One Update now TBA
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
    Some comparison shots:

SwitchCompare2.jpg
    SwitchCompare1.jpg

SwitchCompare3.jpg

Xbox update missed its release for last week and continues to be in limbo:
    Zangetsu / Xbox 1.04

Unfortunately, we don't have specific dates yet for Zangetsu or Xbox update 1.04 (including the IGA's Back Pack DLC) yet. As soon as we have that info we will share it with everyone.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we continue to work on the game across all platforms and work to add more modes and backer goals.

Last edited:
    Xbox 1.0.0.6 Update Released
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
    Just started downloading a 7gb patch on Xbox. Hopefully this is the colour fix + balance update.

Yup, update is out and includes the HDR color fix and balance changes.

Fixed HDR colors appearing washed out

HDR1.jpg
    HDR2.jpg

* Updates to Localization

* Fixed bug with Overlord achievement
    (You may need to reload a saved game in order to receive the achievement.)
    * Map Improvements

- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button

- Marker button has been changed

- Trail display button has been changed

- Map scroll speed improved

- Zoom in and zoom out improved

- Zoom level retained when reopening the map

- Auto-center when opening the map

* Bug fix: No longer displaying enemies for completed quests

Bug Fixes

* Fixed instances where Bloodless would not heal while using Blood Steal offscreen.

* Fixed shards that had memory leaks

* Fixed the physics bug on hair while using some accessories

* Fixed the crash after interacting with a bookcase

* Fixed items getting stuck on walls

* Fixed repeating SFX during Beal encounter

* Fixed instances where sliding into water would cause the player to get stuck

Familiar Changes:
    * Familiar upgrade via Grade was nerfed

* Increased strength based on level

* Dullhammerhead has been nerfed

Shard Adjustments (Decreased Power):

Riga Stroaema

OLD ATK 28

NEW ATK 24

Craftwork

OLD ATK 15

NEW ATK 10

Change Bunny

OLD ATK 30

NEW ATK 25

Flame Cannon

OLD ATK 18

NEW ATK 16

Straight Arrow

OLD ATK 18

NEW ATK 16

Chase Arrow

OLD ATK 16

NEW ATK 14

Heretical Grinder

OLD ATK 19

NEW ATK 15

Circle Ripper

OLD ATK 36

NEW ATK 32

Shooting Dagger

OLD ATK 24

NEW ATK 20

Riga Dohin

OLD ATK 40

NEW ATK 35

Welcome Company

OLD ATK 18 / Spawns 5

NEW ATK 12 / Spawns 3

Directed Shield

OLD MP 30/sec

NEW MP 50/sec

Weapon Adjustments (Decreased Power):

Flying Edge

OLD ATK 18

NEW ATK 16

Rhava Bural

OLD ATK 14

NEW ATK 12

Rhava Velar

OLD ATK 16

NEW ATK 14

Weapon Techniques (Increased Power)
    * Surprise Gift

* Force Blast

* Lasting Wound

* Flashing Air Kick

* Crimson Storm

* Sansetsuzan

Crafting

* Changed crafting materials for Flame Cannon

Enemy HP Increases

* Dullahammer Head

* Malediction

Boss Adjustments

* Orobas

* Valefor

* Gremory

Drop Adjustments

* Increased the drop rate of "Monster Fur" from Simians

Credits

* Text corrections

Misc.

* Valefor's max HP heal is capped at 9999

* Adjusted quest jingle volume

* Adjusted lighting on GDN013 well (difficult to see that players can go through).

Patch 1.04 for PS4
  • Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
    Verified
    Oct 25, 2017
    The update 1.04 is live on PS4.

Patch Notes:
    • Treasure chest bug fix
    • Localization updates
    • Bookcase crash fixed
    • Repeating SFX during Bael encounter
    • Familiar changes
    • Balance updates
    • Map features added"

Zangetsu and Randomizer Mode Release Date
  • OP
    OP
    Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
    www.kickstarter.com

Update 103: Publishing Update: Zangetsu and Randomizer Mode are coming soon! · Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

At long last we are ready to announce the launch date for Zangetsu and Randomizer! We know it has been a long wait and we appreciate your patience as we’ve worked to bring this update to you. Zangetsu and Randomizer will launch on PC, PS4, Xbox One on May 7th and Nintendo Switch by the end...

Zangetsu and Randomizer Mode are releasing this week on the 7th for PC, PS4 and XB1. Switch will get them either in late May or early June.