Examples of blobject

• FROM Software swamp enemies

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • That round fish

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Anything for my cat. My cat believes everything is a blobject.

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Pokeball ?

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Kirby

Votes: 33 40.7%

• Total voters

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
dd6b9dcb-a0c4-479b-8f7c-cf0a533ecb43_1.bb0e5ac62fed4a5d5d428ae31aedd452.jpeg

Nov 4, 2017
Sometimes I like to try and believe that Mr Blobby is just some fever dream I had. British children's programing post-Art Attack is a real crapshoot huh? Who thought that wretched sack of nightmare fuel was a good children's character?

I just told my wife that she treats me like a sexual blobject, and that she always blobjectifies me. She said "yep".

Dec 30, 2020
Sometimes I like to try and believe that Mr Blobby is just some fever dream I had. British children's programing post-Art Attack is a real crapshoot huh? Who thought that wretched sack of nightmare fuel was a good children's character?

I just told my wife that she treats me like a sexual blobject, and that she always blobjectifies me. She said "yep".
Me, I prefer Blobjets d'art.

220px-WLA_vanda_Netsuke_4.jpg

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
This is a good watch:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Wow this was great. I had one of the "close out" specials he mentioned toward the end but it was the original black and white one. It came with the headphones and a bunch of discs, I think they sold it at Sams Club. I remember going to Kmart and hunting for clearance discs as the b/w model phased out. I had no idea there were color models at all haha.

Yeesh that screen was terrible.

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
www.resetera.com

Transparent electronics

In general, do you like transparent electronics? Ironic retro fetishism or aesthetically pleasing? Should be limited to prisons? Maybe you dislike it generally but have a specific one you enjoy 🤔 ?

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
wovxilq.jpg
KxlhYn4.jpg

I'd be lying if I said I preferred this 90s redesign over the original Polaroid 600, but yeah it's absolutely a blobject.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ill take blobjects over squarejects (or whatever you wanna call them) any day of the week.