Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
The Death Knughts and some undead become passive and untethered from the Lich King's control. The Lich King controls more than just the restless scourge.
Okay? Read my post. I said that The Lich King is needed to control the Scourge from slaughtering people. Death Knights don't need to be controlled to not slaughter people. I'm not arguing if he can.

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that we live in a world where trailers get disliked bombed for featuring messages of female empowerment, while trailers from companies supporting dictorships don't

Dreathlock

Nov 3, 2017
One of the best Blizzcons! Hope the WoW panels today deliver some good insights on class changes. D4 looks absolutely amazing.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Just finished seeing the whole stream. What a bunch of fucking cowards these cunts are. Will it change your life that much that you cant make the attempt to stand up to a corporate fuck in a live event because the money or the games is too good for you to care about Hong Kong. Chants? Rushing stage? Anything that can help push this company to do something?

ColonelForbin

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished seeing the whole stream. What a bunch of fucking cowards these cunts are. Will it change your life that much that you cant make the attempt to stand up to a corporate fuck in a live event because the money or the games is too good for you to care about Hong Kong. Chants? Rushing stage? Anything that can help push this company to do something?
Why this company? Why not the 100s of other companies that do business with China. Stop buying all products from China. That is what YOU can do. Stop worrying about what a private company is doing or not doing. In fact, I would argue getting blizzard banned from China would not help our cause in trying to influence their country. Complete isolationism is a bad approach to the problem. You want our media to seep I to their culture. It's a small way, but still can influence culture and change. But yes, continue to use blizzard as the scape goat for fixing China's authoritarian issues. I'm sure we should stop watching the nba and nfl since they do business with China. The list would be huge of all the American companies that you need to ban.

Fer

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh man, I would have loved this to be my first blizzcon.
Although, it's probably super expensive and the virtual ticket shows it all anyway.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It being a WoW and Warcraft anniversary year it will probably be ETC. I mean, if it was anyone big it would definitely be announced already

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Voice Actor panel for WoW just started!

Andrea Toiyas is awesome. Christie Golden just joined on stage too.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
The World of Warcraft Deep Dive panel starts in less than an hour. I'll try and post any juicy details.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
The World of Warcraft Deep Dive panel starts in less than an hour. I'll try and post any juicy details.
Word, same! There are SO many good panels today if you're a fan of multiple properties like I am. I'm picking my fave every hour and then I'll watch all the others I missed well into the night and tomorrow lol. But the WoW deep dive one will be a must.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really interested in the WoW stuff. If they make it so we don't have to AP grind crap anymore I will be back into WoW so much.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
On the voice actor panel they're playing a behind the scenes clip of Metzen and Saurfang's VA improvising a script-free version of the Safe Haven cinematic. It's fucking incredible. I hope it eventually becomes available on YouTube or something.

Profanity-laden. Super real. I love it haha.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, live reenactments of BFA cinematics. Amazing. I love this shit.

I'm really interested in the WoW stuff. If they make it so we don't have to AP grind crap anymore I will be back into WoW so much.
They announced yesterday that there will be no AP-type grind in Shadowlands.

So, I get the happiness behind having a grind be gone, but I've gotta say, I never felt like I needed to grind AP in BFA in order to be able to take on any content (up to normal raiding and M10+ anyway). What made people feel they needed to, unless they're mythic raiders? (In which case there's always gonna be something to grind for to eke out every extra 0.1% of power)

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
On the voice actor panel they're playing a behind the scenes clip of Metzen and Saurfang's VA improvising a script-free version of the Safe Haven cinematic. It's fucking incredible. I hope it eventually becomes available on YouTube or something.

Profanity-laden. Super real. I love it haha.
"I don't owe anyone a f***king thing." -Thrall

"And you know how that kid stopped me? By taking off HIS armor and walking behind me like a f**king idiot!" - Saurfang

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"You know Thrall, I shouldve let those two annihilate you and your family. 6 miles I walked! THROUGH F**KIN WHEAT!!! IM GLUTEN FREE, YOU F**KIN KNOW THAT!!!" - Saurfang

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao the outtakes for Safe Haven

"I should have let those two fuckers annihilate you and your family. I walked six fucking miles to get here. Through wheat! I'm gluten-free, didn't you know? Fuck."

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, I'm itching to finally get Diablo 3 on PS4 TO scratch my dungeon crawling itch in couch mode but I just missed a sale before Halloween where it was down to $20 and now it's $60 again. Fuck.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the Warcraft 3 Reforged panel now. I can liveblog it here a bit if interesting things come up.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Classic and Reforged can play together no problem. Animation timing in Reforged is identical to the original.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
2200+ models in WC3 Reforged. Wow. They've gone the distance on creating multiple versions of each hero and each NPC (i.e. critters and gnolls, etc)

Story Mode difficulty available; dialed down significantly for folks who don't like RTS difficulty