• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
The original film adaptions are some of the only Marvel movies I actually care about.

Island

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Im old and weird - all this stuff just makes me less and less interested in going back to Fortnite. It feels like a shopping mall. Marketing first, everything else later.
Ya I have reached this point as well. I would have to play way more than Id want, in order to get the skins I want each season. It sucks you cant buy a pass then grind it out later.

Missing Capt America (and Deadpool) earlier, has just made me not want to play at all. (plus the actual game isnt that great, its the meta game that is way more interesting)

julkanvi

Sep 14, 2020
I remember watching the blade movies when they came out and liked them thinking they were cool. Now i see these posts i can really apreciate the golden cheese i did not understand back then XD

Btw give the new Fortnite seasson a chance, it's great!