deftech

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty sure the Amazon trick doesn't work, and if it does they don't immediately send out codes anymore

According to the Amazon pre-order page, they send it out one day after you pre-order.

MyBnBiM.png

With that said, if someone can spare a US PS4 code, that'd be dope.

GoaThief

Oct 25, 2017
Would love to see how it stacks up against the recent BFV beta I've really enjoyed; if anyone has an EU Xbox code I would really appreciate it.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Got an NA PS4 code that I believe works if anyone is interested. First one to quote me gets it.

joylevel11

Banned
May 19, 2018
Does pre-ordering on Amazon work? I've done it before where they send a code and then you can cancel it.

If not I'd appreciate if anyone has a PS4 EU/UK code :)

Wilson

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would also like to partake in begging for a PS4 EU code, should anybody feel so generous.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Wait I forgot PC is open to everyone right? Only for about 2 days or so?

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
PS4 North America

Would be really cool to receive!

I'll send you a picture of my dog in a shark costume

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
Any PS4 EU codes? I am still waiting on amazon sending a pre order one which seems less likely to happen every passing minute.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Any PS4 US code? Feels like a long shot :-) thank you.

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon has sent me two beta codes now, neither of which have worked. Getting a "code you entered has already been used" error. This is ridiculous.

If anyone has a spare U.S. code for either PS4 or XB1, I'd appreciate it.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone happens to have an extra NA PS4 code I'll take it. Very interested in the game but not quite sold on pre-ordering yet, and don't want to be a scumbag and pre-order then cancel on Amazon or something lol.