• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
16th Streets leads up to the White House, city is dropping this on Trumps front door.

Here is the final result....

Also it's pretty much permanent, paint is same that city uses to pain markings on the roads. Plus music for those attending.

Edit: Few tweet long thread about this, hoping that Mayor now reflect this supports in city budget: https://twitter.com/Evan_Yeats/status/1268889588040417280

Oct 25, 2017
Man the DC Mayor seems to be the only Mayor that i've seen handling everything well. Can she be the VP instead? Lol.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
This is beautiful. I'm hoping Google updates their maps to reflect this beautiful change.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
What is that bit of the three stars and two lines about? I don't think i've noticed that before.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
honestly they should just keep it like that.

also shoulda used orange paint

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Can we, uh, do this in Atlanta after it stops pouring?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I want Mayor Hancock to do this in Denver. Fuck, do this in every major city.

Trump going to be in the White House like:

tenor.gif

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's awesome. You just know the police are going to try to destroy it (hopefully we can prevent them or just keep repainting it). And Trump going to throw a hissey fit.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
This is nice, but has Bowser announced any kind of reforms with DC police? I'm also wondering, does she have any kind of unique limitations in what she can propose do to DC's connection to the federal government?

Fancy Clown

Oct 25, 2017
This is nice, but has Bowser announced any kind of reforms with DC police? I'm also wondering, does she have any kind of unique limitations in what she can propose do to DC's connection to the federal government?

As far as I understand it, her hands are pretty tied in regards to what the feds wanna do with their own cops. DC is unique in that there are all sorts of different law enforcement bodies you have to contend with.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Nice. You know what would go perfectly with that? A huge billboard saying the same. Plaster this all around Trump's Bunker Boy WH and it's little fences.