• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What team?

• #TeamReal

Votes: 502 37.1%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 850 62.9%

• Total voters

VirtualCloud

Aug 3, 2018
I'm #TeamReal looks like the same controller from that other photo showing the measurements
WOW3-f710.jpg

or were these proven to be fake as well?

Jimbobsmells

Nov 17, 2017
No way that is a retail version of a black dual sense. No one in their right mind would think that could sell.
It might be real for FCC or whatever but not for public

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
I'm saying it's real. If you are going to try and do a convincing fake they would use a white controller.

Also the black controller does exist:

Eepm0PeXgAAoe06

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I don't understand what happened to Sony's hardware team. How can a black controller look this bad?

edit: I hope that's just some dev kit controller.

Last edited:

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
FCC colors mean nothing, we saw a yellow gold iPhone X rated that never came out 🤷‍♂️

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
That controller looks like asscheeks. No way Sony releases a black controller that looks like that.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Controller looks mad sus and I wouldn't be surprised if the ui is just a screenshot of what they showed in the ps5 reveal with an overlay of the account icons just posted on top.

VirtualCloud

Aug 3, 2018
Btw for those saying its ugly, your right! That said it definitely seems like the type of controller that is meant for devs, I HIGHLY doubt they will sell that to us

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fake as fuck.

They clearly just took a screen cap of the little teaser from the PS5 reveal, and then added those user icons on top.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
No way they'd release a black controller and still keep the white buttons.

The surface of the thing looks all messed up, like it was badly painted.

Definitely #TeamFake.