• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 13, 2017

More reaction here.

I'm am STOKED!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Nov 13, 2017

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I read that it's super violent which surprised me and that the action is shot really well. Looking forward to seeing it in a few weeks.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
The first twitter reactions from preview events are always praising movies as masterpieces. It happened with the last star wars too, and after a week everyone had changed their tune. I wonder why people still pay attention to this honestly.

The critics impressions for Rise of Skywalker were very mixed. Several people basically said that Star Wars fans would like the second half, which would be true for almost anything

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
unlike Suicide Squad, it seems this runs with the pop punk aesthetic beyond just window dressing for some of the characters. I'm glad they all seem to be hamming it up. I'll check it out.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I'm a huge DC fan and was expecting this to get the complete opposite of the spectrum in terms of reactions. I'm glad it's getting good previews! I'm expecting 65-79 range for a metacritic score, which isn't terrible for this film.

DC on a roll apparently, lets' keep it up!

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Happy to see the positive impressions from critics. I hope DC can continue with this momentum.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The trailer never sold me, it was kinda fun but not enough for a bum in seat but these reactions, interest rising.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty exciting to see the good word of mouth. Looks like another hit for DC.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
DC has done better the last several films, but I'm conflicted on this because I really didn't like Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad, she was an annoyance throughout. People praised Margot Robbie's performance in that film even if they didn't like it as a whole, so I don't know if it's just a me thing and I'm not going to like the character, or if it was just her handling in that film.
The trailer looked good but there wasn't enough of her in the trailer to judge.