Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
NeighboringWigglyComet-max-1mb.gif

Makoa from Paladins

YUWzL60Fc_EoVtyIVypbjRNBde59OEIEkBPiC8A3yH4.jpg

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any specific myth or culture that the landmass we live on is a turtle myth came from?

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
latest

I've probably spent around 100 hours fighting these big bois across various FFXIII playthroughs. It used to take me over 30 minutes per encounter, but once I got my strat down I was killing them in less than 2 minutes. Not only is it a beautiful monster design, but I love how challenging these encounters are and I like how there are multiple phases to them.

God the amount of work it takes to work up to taking them down is some big brain -> Galaxy brain level feels. Felt so good.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Not a big turtle, but I was always drawn to the turtle that swims through all of Chrono Cross' title screen sequences...

lordy16

Oct 28, 2017
I can't get a good picture of it, but the final battle in King's Bounty: Legends is on the shell of a giant floating turtle.

Lockheartilly9799

Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 23, 2017
I know right?! The drop rate was abysmal in the original PS3 and 360 versions.

Fortunately, in the PC version you can switch it to Easy mode and then the drop rate for the Ingots (when paired with the loot catalog accessories) becomes like 95%. (The downside to this is that the Trapezohedrons don't drop at all on Easy mode, so this strat is only good for Ingot farming).
Haha a 95% rate for me would be like an oasis in the middle of the desert lmao

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Genbu is a Guardian Spirit in Nioh 1 and 2

hqdefault.jpg

Wild ARMs has a summon Guardian called Schtudark/Stoldark which is a big-ass turtle (water damage, of course)

Ys Seven has a giant turtle boss, Val Klar

maxresdefault.jpg

I love turtles and tortoises :3 One of the coolest animals ever