NYR

Oct 27, 2017
That is the correct response you should have. Production will do their damnedest to try and make you like these spoiled, unemployed white folk over the next month.
Eh. As a POC myself, the color of their skin does not matter. It's unneeded as your comment is correct without that in it.

Oct 25, 2017
"this is a nightmare"

lol shut up you've been on the block for about 10 total minutes while sitting around all summer watching people go up multiple times

no one feels sorry for you

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Eh. As a POC myself, the color of their skin does not matter. It's unneeded as your comment is correct without that in it.

As a Black man it matters. This show is notoriously known for casting people with microaggressions against Black people.

And although I know it won't happen, I would like Julie to point out to the next evicted houseguests that they've put 3 Black people and an autistic man in the jury house and that does not make them look good.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
It absolutely has mattered in nearly every season of BB. The amount of dog whistling, micro aggressions, and false equivalence in this house is incredible.

Honestly, idk y black people in America subject themselves to casting for this clown show.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Christmas has been dodging nomination conversations all season without doing anything

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
Even Melania hates Christmas.

EjSSBRMXcAANkvx

Last edited:

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Did you miss this post I made from earlier?

The OTEV curse. No contestant that has won OTEV has ever won the game.
It's like the Survivor car curse... until they stopped giving away cars.

ebfb46692dc4c9ab2c39243e99f58368.jpg

46b9131682816bbd64cf8b88be2b9944.jpg
Week 9 was a Memphis HOH w/ a David eviction.
And we've gone 10 weeks without an initial nominee being a white male despite white men having won 8 of the first 10 HOH competitions this season.

For something that "does not matter", skin color sure seems to matter a whole lot in the Big Brother house.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that was definitely the most predictable of all the possible outcomes. But the upside is that we don't have to sit through a boring week of David or Dani going home. I was worried when they announced the Triple Eviction that all of the "interesting" evictions would be fast forwarded through.

At least now we get a week of something.

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
Finally, on week 10 the game is about to start.

Also, what the fuck is up with production screwing up the Triple eviction? You had one job and somehow you still managed to mess it up.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Why do the women in these seasons align themselves with known comp beasts so deep into they game? Don't they know they are easy pickin's and will just get steamrolled?

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
Why do the women in these seasons align themselves with known comp beasts so deep into they game? Don't they know they are easy pickin's and will just get steamrolled?
Since they aren't winning much sans Christmas they don't really have an opportunity to do much about the men. So might as well cozy up to those with the power.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Tell that to Day and Bay

The reaction to the triple eviction tell me I made the right decision to drop this season after Day left.

Also, I been knew that Enzo ain't shit, so these developments aren't surprising.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
RHAP had its very own UberTag who had the BB22 bootlist in advance.

Melissa Deni and Pooya Zand Vakili are the two RHAP personalities I thoroughly enjoy.
Taran Armstrong's been going to bat for the show's Production team at Fly on the Wall Entertainment for weeks now and continues to clown himself by doing so.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Melissa Deni and Pooya Zand Vakili are the two RHAP personalities I thoroughly enjoy.
Taran Armstrong's been going to bat for the show's Production team at Fly on the Wall Entertainment for weeks now and continues to clown himself by doing so.

Taran's been disappointing this season, although I guess I get it, from his perspective. I doubted your initial prediction too (just cuz I felt probably-wise eventually someone would win/do something). Taran's in a situation where he laboriously recaps every single day, so I think as a defense mechanism, he's kinda forced to talk himself into it not being a total waste of his mental effort this year. He's been critical but in a very apologetic sort of way. It make sense. I think everyone would've had more fun just clowning on how bad the daily activities are, instead of discussing these super-tiny maneuvers that probably won't make a big difference. Of course, we have the benefit of hindsight now. Taran couldn't have known what a flop season he was walking into.

Melissa and Pooya have been great.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
After watching the first hour, Enzo is a dumbass and fraud. "We have to shake up this house!!"

Wuss didn't even vote for Nicole. Weak sauce

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON

Someone had a crystal ball.

Oh yeah... I guess this stuff happened, too...

Cody won his 3rd HOH comp. I would expect him to nominate Christmas and Memphis. Christmas will be evicted unless she wins POV. I don't even trust Tyler to use it on her because he's largely been playing for Cody to win since his quit attempt.

I suppose he might go with Tyler/Christmas noms as well. I don't believe that's a smart play... but hey, Cody isn't exactly known for those.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019

Someone had a crystal ball.

Oh yeah... I guess this stuff happened, too...

Cody won his 3rd HOH comp. I would expect him to nominate Christmas and Memphis. Christmas will be evicted unless she wins POV. I don't even trust Tyler to use it on her because he's largely been playing for Cody to win since his quit attempt.

I suppose he might go with Tyler/Christmas noms as well. I don't believe that's a smart play... but hey, Cody isn't exactly known for those.

Then Memphis will win his 4th HOH and nom Cody/Nicole but everyone votes out Nicole

Then Cody will win HOH and Memphis will win POV and choose which of Enzo/Tyler comes to Final 3

Then Cody and Memphis will honor the agreement they've been pretending is on the backburner

Then every casual will gush about how Cody and Memphis actually weren't just random non-extraordinary dudes, and that Dan/Derrick actually had really hard competition to beat all along, and BB's brand of legends will be as fake as Survivor's

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Then Memphis will win his 4th HOH and nom Cody/Nicole but everyone votes out Nicole

Then Cody will win HOH and Memphis will win POV and choose which of Enzo/Tyler comes to Final 3

Then Cody and Memphis will honor the agreement they've been pretending is on the backburner

Then every casual will gush about how Cody and Memphis actually weren't just random non-extraordinary dudes, and that Dan/Derrick actually had really hard competition to beat all along, and BB's brand of legends will be as fake as Survivor's
Nah, I'm pretty sure that even the casual viewers know at this point that this season was some bullshit.

looprider

Oct 27, 2017
This season has just been so bad, holy moly. Truly the most appropriate season for 2020. I can barely watch the broadcast shows (I usually fast forward to the eviction) and keep abreast of happenings mostly via this thread. So thank you all for that :)

It's a season as annoying as it is boring.

Will be there on finale night though because may as well see how this turkey closes out.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Also, what the fuck is up with production screwing up the Triple eviction? You had one job and somehow you still managed to mess it up.
That whole episode was sloppy. I understand that they have to use the same set twice for 2 comps, but did they even try to write a decent comp? Some of the questions in the 2nd POV comp were really random and stupid.

Aug 7, 2019
Everyone should be rooting for Nicole Franzel to take this for 3 reasons:

1. It is what will make the other 5 left the most upset and butthurt, as the title of best bro duo goes to no one

2. After Winners at War, 2020 will double the two time outcome insanity

3. In general it will make for a very popping reaction on Twitter after how coated most of it has been in her feud with Janelle, both her and Janelle will be very jealous of each other on finale night

Bonus Reason: UberTag's season winner prediction will have made them the true crystal ball holder

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
At this point im left hoping the men fight over taking Nicole to a f2 because they view it as an easy win. The amount of anger/salt in the jury house leads to Nicole winning. No one gets a happy ending and we never have to deal with another all star season ever again.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
My preferred season winners, in order...

1) Nicole... she's the best Big Brother player in that house and becoming a 2-time winner would infuriate so many people
2) Memphis... he's an asshole, but he OWNS being an asshole and owning one's gameplay is an old-school BB gameplay trait that has fallen out of fashion

(monstrously large gap)

3) Enzo... amazing social game; has otherwise brought nothing to the table
4) Cody... has felt like the Production favorite since Day 1; they shouldn't ultimately get what they want from this debacle
5) Tyler... he tried to walk away from the season, you simply can't reward that

TOAST as of Thursday... Christmas.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I can agree with that. I'm not a huge fan of Nicole, but the other choices are just horrible.

Oct 27, 2017
best moment this season was undoubtedly the words "TRIPLE EVICTION" behind julie before they meant to announce it to the houseguests

every single other thing that has happened has been literally the worst possible result ever. i've stopped watching every ep but the thursday ones, the "previously on" segment does a surprisingly good job.

i'm not sure this is my absolute least favorite season of BB, but it is for sure the most boring.

Oct 27, 2017
oh and i'm pulling for nicole to win. i don't like her AT ALL, but it's the ending we deserve, and it would be sooooo funny that they didn't take out a former winner.

Oct 27, 2017
Once Ian was voted out I lost all hope. The already bad season is now playing out exactly as expected. Boring.
i loved ian. every person that has left is someone i wanted way, way more in the game than the ones there. even if some of them suck at gameplay, i don't care. the huge alliance steamroll thing on BB needs to END. season after season of this. it's so boring.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
At this point im left hoping the men fight over taking Nicole to a f2 because they view it as an easy win. The amount of anger/salt in the jury house leads to Nicole winning. No one gets a happy ending and we never have to deal with another all star season ever again.
The setting is right for a bitter jury, and I don't blame them. They're probably going to have to reluctantly pick a winner. If Nicole is f2, she wins.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Enzo's way too high in the list. He made the biggest mistake, keeping Nicole in the game. I'm more looking forward now is when Jury gets to talk to the finalists.