• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
From his perspective I can see the logic, cruel as it is. Nacho got Tuco jailed and nearly killed Hector. What would come of Gus if Gus took that gun away from Papa Varga's head?
Yeah I get his perspective too he's ruthless, but I fucking hate him. And Mike is just compliant now apparently

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck that was intense. Kim I love you but wut r u doin.

Also next weeks season finale has a good title. And it's written and directed by Peter Gould himself. You know that will be SERIOUS.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I'm convinced now Kim is gonna get got next week, I didn't think so until that last scene

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lalo is a goddamn force of nature.

Kim Wexler put that force of nature in a trash bag and threw it out on the curb, holy fucking shit.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Didn't watch the preview but have seen the episode title

Jimmy going to the insurance company has to come up, right? Comes out it's not Howard's fault at all but Jimmy's?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Kim's going to survive the whole thing now.

Kim was bluffing but she was 100% right. Juan Bolsa tried to steal the bail money, and I think Lalo realized someone in the Cartel tried to steal the money. Hence the change in plans.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
The best show on television, bar none. Incredible how over 10 seasons, when combined with Breaking Bad, there hasn't been a dip in quality. Even though we know the fates of most of the characters, tension is at an all-time high. That's where most prequels fail; BCS is an exception to the rule.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know season 6 is the final season, but has there been talk about whether it will be cut in half like most AMC final seasons?

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I think Kim's going to survive the whole thing now.

Kim was bluffing but she was 100% right. Juan Bolsa tried to steal the bail money, and I think Lalo realized someone in the Cartel tried to steal the money. Hence the change in plans.

Yup, Lalo knew Kim was right in that regard which is the only reason he walked out of there calmly.

What a turn of events where Kim overtook that meeting. So good.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
And that, my friends, is why keeping your girlfriend in the dark is stupid. Especially if your girlfriend is Kim Fucking Wexler.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
The best show on television, bar none. Incredible how over 10 seasons, when combined with Breaking Bad, there hasn't been a dip in quality. Even though we know the fates of most of the characters, tension is at an all-time high. That's where most prequels fail; BCS is an exception to the rule.
Agreed, and I'd go so far to say BCS is the better show. Not sure if that's disagreeing with you but god damn.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This fucking show man. That scene with Lalo/Saul/Kim was so tense. Rhea Seehorn does not get the love she deserves outside of the BCS/BB fanbase. She should be winning awards left and right.