• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nice. Although not sure if Chuck will think this is much of an insult given that he wants to uphold the status quo.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Beto probably won't win this time, but I appreciate his platform and character. Shame he lost to Cruz.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Schumer is a joke. He and Pelosi need to give up their leadership to a younger leader.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
No lies detected. Both Schumer and Pelosi have proven that they are ancient, non-sentient fossils the last few years. They're clearly not needed or useful anymore.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
its good to call out schumer whenever possible. even though beto is a centrist he's not anywhere near by a factor of 10 as horrible as schumer is. Call out Pelosi while your at it. All the candidates by default should be shitting on leadership as hard as possible, not playing the game. Dont leave it up to Sanders alone to get the brunt of the attacks for attacking the incompetency of the entrenched power structure

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
images

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
If there's 1 issue to get appropriately anti-c i v i l i t y about towards your shadow-fearing beltway brain diseased elders, it's the topic of the ongoing genocide happening with guns, especially as the younger keep dying...younger.

And concentration camps of course. But guns are obviously a big culture moment face-your-demons thing too. Decades of avoidable deaths if we dared to allow ourselves to confront and address the national psychopathy and fetish towards guns. Manchin's dribble was a goddamn embarrassment and Schumer's is barely better - worse, actually, in its utter cowardice and lies.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Does Beto have any chance in Texas anymore after being so against guns? I wish he was in the Senate.

Beto 3.0 with his no bullshit no filter is real good.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Schumer should be dragged to the point where retirement is his only prospect. There's no way he's the best we can get from a blue state.

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
100% right, Beto.
His "buyback" moment from the debate is probably my favorite moment of his whole 2020 campaign. At least, I felt, it made his run thus far worth it. I love when he has fire, and that is exactly what we need on this issue. There is no good reason gun control has taken this long. None.

What Chuck said is garbage and deserves to be ridiculed. Corruption on the part of the GOP, and, to a much lesser extent, Dems being afraid to stick it to the gun lobby, are the only reasons shit hasn't got done on guns. Beto is not part of the problem.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This man will make a great future president. The savagery that Obama never unleashed

Oct 25, 2017
Man I wish we would have seen this fire from Beto when he ran against Ted Cruz. Still I'm glad he's changing his tune now.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciated that he said it. Beto has been growing on me lately because he's just been speaking the truth.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's right. What have Schumer and Pelosi done beside fold on every issue and start slander campaigns against their own colleagues?

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see him finally use his national exposure for something. Props to him for saying what needs to be said.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Why can't the Dem old guards produce the same level of venom and vitrol towards the GOP as they seemingly, constantly do to people on their own side? People like Pelosi and Shumer are meek as hell when come to dealing with the GOP. But when it come to dealing with an outspoken person on their own party? They can throw the venom as well as any GOP partisan hack can.

Earlier in the year during the Pelosi/"The Squad" spat, I was honestly surprised at how vicious the Dems can be when they try. Too bad that viciousness is never pointed at fucking Mitch McConnell.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why can't the Dem old guards produce the same level of venom and vitrol towards the GOP as they seemingly, constantly do to people on their own side? People like Pelosi and Shumer are meek as hell when come to dealing with the GOP. But when it come to dealing with an outspoken person on their own party? They can throw the venom as well as any GOP partisan hack can.

Earlier in the year during the Pelosi/"The Squad" spat, I was honestly surprised at how vicious the Dems can be when they try. Too bad that viciousness is never pointed at fucking Mitch McConnell.
They view the progressive/leftist wing of their own party as a bigger threat. It's that simple.