• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 5, 2020
Great... Douche or Turd for 2020.

Editing this post because it's near the top. I'll be voting Biden because he's the lesser evil but WE NEED A WEIGHTED VOTING SYSTEM! Two party is broken.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, this is a setback, but if you really crunch the numbers, there is some math about how he could still wi-

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

I don't care if it was inevitable... I'm still upset.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Ableist rhetoric
so our choice is between two sex offenders with dementia. great. will still vote for biden against trump but fuck does this suck.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. :(

I'll vote for Biden, but still... Fuck.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie is such a neoliberal sell out and really hindering our movement for Bernie Sanders for President!

I'm reading some of the posts above mine and I'm not entirely sure why anyone is surprised. The math never added up for him to have a chance. This is actually an overdue withdrawal

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Expected. I am a conflicted fan of Bernie but he has done so much for the party and for liberal politics and I truly appreciate his candidacy.

I hope he stays in the fight.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising; the primary had been over. Many thanks for raising the issues, Bernie. Lord knows we need more politicians willing to embrace his policies.

Oct 25, 2017
Let's be honest, it's been over for awhile now. I hope Joe announces a good VP pick soon. If he chooses someone worthwhile it might make voting for him feel less like a kick in the sack.

I said the same thing about Hillary however and look what she picked.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
A great man who loves the people and his country. Did so much from 2nd place. Has done so much to push the party left and will continue to do so.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
About time.

Kinda surprised how many people wanted Sanders to prolong a race he can't win when the pandemic is actually making it outright harmful to vote.

learning

Jan 4, 2019
Good. No use in wasting resources when the world is at pause and the race is decided. This will give people time to align behind one candidate.

Thanks Bernie for being awesome.

kcp12304

Oct 27, 2017
I think people need to look at Biden's actual 2020 Platform. It's not as good as Bernie's or Warren's but there a lot of good shit in there that's absolutely worth fighting for.

www.politico.com

Where Joe Biden stands on the biggest 2020 issues

Our policy team breaks down all of the presidential candidate’s proposals on the biggest issues driving the 2020 race.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
My respect for Bernie has increased.

This is the perfect time to do this.

Upwards and onwards.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Finally. Dude should have hung it up several weeks ago, but I was worried he would drag this out to June like he did in 2016.

I appreciate the work he did to move the Overton window left - the public option used to be the liberal dreamsicle and now it's viewed as the centrist shill compromise to single-payer (and will likely pass easily). Biden picked up free four-year college to his platform and even started talking student loan debt forgiveness.

I don't want Bernie supporters to feel their candidate's efforts were in vain. It is important that we come together and elect Joe Biden over Donald Trump in November, and work from there to hold Biden accountable to the left. I imagine Bernie himself will say something similar enough this morning. The progressive movement has never lived or died by one candidate, it has always been defined by scraping for what we can get and moving ever closer to a better country.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
He's already made his mark on the next generation of politicians. They are ones who will achieve his goals.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): Trolling
Time for ERA to decide if they want 4 more years of Trump or not.
Trump.

That much I've noticed from how Biden threads go. Most people on here are privileged enough to not really be affected by Trump and his people. All most of this site cares about is being able to stream 4K content and that their games don't get delayed.