Angst

Oct 27, 2017

I also unashamedly think 1000 Words is a beautiful song.

What about you guys? I want to lose myself in some beautiful gaming music.

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Bit of a hard sell because it's from a Naruto game but this track has always stuck with me. I especially love how it picks up when you get to the character select screen (@ 1:05)

Deleted member 44122

the kingdom hearts series in general has some really great songs

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Somnus from FFXV:

Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts:

Chika from Kingdom Hearts III:

The main theme of Dissidia:

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
You Were There from Ico and the Final Boss/Last Song of Drakengard 3.

Fricking magical.

Canas Renvall

Mar 4, 2018
I have just beaten Shadowbringers, and I will always post this song now. That expansion touched me deeply.

"Remember us. Remember that we lived..."

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century

The two elven starting zones from World of Warcraft's heyday had amazingly beautiful music. I still sit in my room and turn these two tracks on when I need to relax, sometimes.

Teldrassil is enchanting, but Eversong has a melancholy undertone to it. Fitting, considering that zone is a broken kingdom trying to recover from being absolutely destroyed.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Im going to sway away from the standard orchestral masterpieces.

Stamps theme is crafted in a pristine manner. It is catchy with just the right undertone of eerie to make a perfect propaganda song. It is expert work.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lewis' Coronation from What Remains of Edith Finch may be the single most effective uses of music I've ever seen portrayed in a videogame:

Also one of the best videogame sequences I've ever played.

Mar 31, 2018
Everything in What Remains of Edith Finch is great. The music in that game along with the narration is pure gold.

Other than that, Marcin Przybyłowicz has done some great stuff but I mostly know him from Witcher. It's only after Googling him I found out he did more stuff I like, which is funny. While I am a bit lazy and won't go as far as looking up if he 'made that' it's still safe to assume he did fantastic work in many games, so, i'll credit him anyway :P

It doesn't work on some internet page but in gameplay, on that field, it's magical

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States

Definitely the Satorl Marsh Night theme in Xenoblade Chronicles, one of the coolest moments I've had in a game.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Way too many to list in Xenoblade 2. Even avoiding the cutscene music tracks, the night themes in most areas are so calm and enchanting

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Resident Evil: Outbreak

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Rage Intro:

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
.hack // G.U. may have an inconsistent soundtrack, but when it's good, it's fucking beautiful. I get goosebumps sometimes when listening to these.