Skyball Paint

Nov 12, 2017
Stilll in awe of the voice actor's performance in this scene from Bloodborne

Try causing trouble in this sorry state! All mangled and twisted, with every inside on the outside for all the world to see!

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Stilll in awe of the voice actor's performance in this scene from Bloodborne

Try causing trouble in this sorry state! All mangled and twisted, with every inside on the outside for all the world to see!

God how could I forget about this one!? There's so many great examples in Bloodborne. Crazy thing is the person who did his voice is the same person who does Solaire's. Talk about range.

Cameron122

Rescued from SR388
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Saulden.jpg

May you find peace on your journey...

maxresdefault.jpg

Take your precious Demon's Soul

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, the English VO is not really on the same level as Souls unfortunately.

You may already be aware, but the Souls games never had any dubs or Japanese VO. English is the one and only language available since Miyazaki thought it would be a better fit for the European Medieval setting.
Bloodborne has a French dub, maybe other languages. Must be Sony's involvement.

ChimpBottle

Apr 6, 2018
This isn't voice acting so it doesn't count, but the sound of Andre's hammer striking his anvil is the most comforting sound to me. That little three-story tower is the safest feeling place in all of Dark Souls for me, moreso than Firelink Shrine. From the first time playing it when I was running around the Undead Parish, horrible at the game and begging for a bonfire, and every time I had to retreat there because I got fucked up in Sen's Fortress.

It's also what I thought of at the end of Endgame's credits lol.

For voice acting I agree with Laurentius. He always tries to repay me for helping him out and every time I tell him I'm not into pyromancy he says "Oh really? .... well, that's alright then". It's so earnest. I know the guy feels he wants to get me back and I wish I could let him know him being there is enough

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Having recently played the DS3 Ashes of Ariandel DLC, the Corvian Settler NPC had some seriously good voice acting:

I'm so terribly frightened of timidly rotting away... Like those... like those fools on the outside.