• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Ah that's a shame. Well the storyline must be decent no?
It's okay. About the same as Arrow S1 at the same point of the show, with less of a budget. The world and characters are slowly developing, Alice and Mary are strong.

So far this season I'd rank the shows:

1. Arrow
2. Legends
3. Batwoman
4. The Flash
99. Supergirl

(Not up to date with Black Lightning, would probably throw Titans S2 at #3 or #4 if we were including it)

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why anyone thought it was a good idea to take Beth out of the BATCAVE, but I knew she was too good to last in this Gotham. At least they went through with the choice. Maybe having Alice go scorched earth will finally get Kate to start doing what she needed to from the start.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's okay. About the same as Arrow S1 at the same point of the show, with less of a budget. The world and characters are slowly developing, Alice and Mary are strong.

So far this season I'd rank the shows:

1. Arrow
2. Legends
3. Batwoman
4. The Flash
99. Supergirl

(Not up to date with Black Lightning, would probably throw Titans S2 at #3 or #4 if we were including it)
While Black Lightning is my favorite show I'd put it number 2 cause of the amazing season Arrow went out on and there fight scenes are top tier as well.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Knew Beth wouldn't live, but she was utilized pretty damn well.
Using her as a means to push Kate into that decision (and subsequently cementing Alice going full scorched earth on her) was kinda smart from a writing standpoint.

Wouldn't have thought Batwoman of all things would make the best use of Post Crisis continuity, but here we are.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
What an intense episode. I was rooting for Beth to live but I know it's not to be. However, it gave us Kate saying goodbye to Alice which developed more relationship between the two

That was good acting by Alice.

It was a great episode

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that Beth died, but that fakeout was so well handled, I can't be mad.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
Sad episode, but also stupid ending. They could have stayed in the Bat cave indefinitely. No reason at all to leave. They would have found Alice's body eventually and Beth would have been in the clear.

May 10, 2018
Didn't want Beth to die but knew It would happen.

The look on Alice's face after she comes back from the verge of death was some record scratch "you know you fucked up right"?

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny that they bought up the bat cave being discovered as teh reason they're moving Beth, but the batcave being discovered brings up a lot more concerning issues than just Beth.

And it wasn't discovered, so her being moved was pointless?

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
It's funny that they bought up the bat cave being discovered as teh reason they're moving Beth, but the batcave being discovered brings up a lot more concerning issues than just Beth.

It wasn't discovered because they stopped searching once they saw the bike trying to escape.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

mnk

Nov 11, 2017

Haha yeah, like you mean to tell me there's no way to lock the door to the batcave from the inside? lol

Then again given Star Labs and the various Arrow bunkers, it's not actually surprising at all.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Haha yeah, like you mean to tell me there's no way to lock the door to the batcave from the inside? lol

Then again given Star Labs and the various Arrow bunkers, it's not actually surprising at all.
Lol, I was wondering the same, seems stupid if there isn't a means to lock it down. Wasn't the elevator also coded to Kate's fingerprint or something so they wouldn't have been able to use it? The final thing is boy the evil dad can sure teleport fast to wherever he needs to go.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Also I thought the Crows were just like a security for hire type of thing. At the very least I know they're not the GCPD and I'm pretty sure they're not a government agency like the FBI, so do they even have the authority to do what they're doing?

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Also I thought the Crows were just like a security for hire type of thing. At the very least I know they're not the GCPD and I'm pretty sure they're not a government agency like the FBI, so do they even have the authority to do what they're doing?
My impression is that they're contracted by Gotham City to act as citywide private security, so have some of the authority of a police force. I think that's been mentioned a few times, but without any clear detail in terms of how that works and exactly what level of authority they have.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
i legit thought Kate was gonna be a dumbass and choose Alice. Glad she chose Beth.

Of course, fate ends up overiding her choice causing more drama with the relationship.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
One of best episodes of the season. Predicted the surgeon twist but not the twist at the end. I thought Beth would survive but start to experience Alice's memories. Maybe the other way around...

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Really good episode last week. But man, the whole time it kept kinda annoying me that they really needed to get Beth out of Gotham, but Kate never once thinks to ask her superfriends that can fly and/or possess super-speed for a little assist on this one. I know it's the out of sight, out of mind of superhero shows in general. But this one really bugged me. Like, we know they can get in touch with each other pretty easily now. Just ask Kara to fly by for a quick minute & get her out.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that wasn't the outcome I expected from the whole Beth returning thing until it happened. Alice Unleashed.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Year 1 Batwoman, so I understand gonna have rookie mistakes, just hoping season 2 we have less of this shit....

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Sophie really took her sweet ass time cutting her loose lol.

It seems like a complete waste of the character, but I will admit it does make a really solid foundation for us knowing that Alice is pretty much irredeemable now.
Yeah, the final thing was Kate so it's a really solid foundation for her villain side escalating.