Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
There's early access, but it's the same beta.

Okay that's what I wanted to know thanks. I'll look where I'll preorder then, normally I do Amazon for a physical-collection on PC but I'm not sure if they even offer a physical PC release. BF is one of the few series I do pre-order with due to the beta access and it being huge with my friends anyway.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
ClearcutAnotherHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

When waiting for new substantial BF2042 info.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered from GoG and realized I never got a code. Will they be sending the preorder beta codes out? 😬

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
It's hard to judge just based on that tweet because Iwo Jima was both a good and a bad map.

It was good in Breakthrough ( if you ignore the OP planes ), it was bad in conquest. Sadly I only care about conquest.
Iwo Jima in Breakthrough gave me Omaha Beach flashbacks. Probably the closest BFV ever got to actual spectacle.

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
I preordered from GoG and realized I never got a code. Will they be sending the preorder beta codes out? 😬
I did the same thing, since it was the best deal for PC I saw. And they say they dont send the game code until the game releases. So I asked this same question a few weeks back on here, pertaining to early access for the beta, and the one answer I got back, was no. You wont get anything early access unfortunately.

Edit: That was for CdKeys actually where I bought, not GoG, so could be different.

Last edited:

ReDelicious

Oct 27, 2017
Having a base makes the Escape from Tarkov-lite theories make even more sense. I'm down if that's the case because I can't get my friends that are getting this to play EFT lol

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
From the lore added today, sounds like you'll be playing as a No-Pat squad in Hazard Zone since the ship in those pictures is controlled by No-Pats.

Curious if these are the No-Pats working under US/Russia or one of the many rogue No-Pat armies out there that steal and scavenge.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
My hype is through the roof. When is our next official look at the game, Gamescom?

Guessing Hazard Zone explained plus some footage of a game of Conquest

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't Microsoft have a marketing deal on this? Perhaps we'll get some Hazard Zone footage at their show later?

That's all I really want to see at this stage. Then I'm ready for the Beta.

Lengusta

Banned
May 23, 2021
Doesn't Microsoft have a marketing deal on this? Perhaps we'll get some Hazard Zone footage at their show later?

That's all I really want to see at this stage. Then I'm ready for the Beta.

You know what's disappointing PlayStation have the marketing deal for cod and always get these alpha's just because you're on PlayStation, Xbox has the marketing deal for Battlefield and all we get is trailers😑

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
So no BF news today and probably nothing tomorrow since EA hasnt even listed on the opening night live list. What the hell...

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
BATTLEFIELD marketing is enraging, I wake up every day hopeful of a new trailer and am disappointed.