TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
This Thread is for discussing your thoughts and opinions on DC's latest animated film - Batman Ninja.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The answer to the age old question what would Batman do if he was sent back to feudal Japan and had to fight a bunch of villains from Gotham without being able to rely on his gadgets and technology?
Is kill thousands of monkeys and bats to fight a giant mech

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to stream rent it just now, but despite seeing it up for rent earlier today, it's now buy only. Shucks.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
This one image is why you should watch the movie

unknown.png

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I enjoyed it but it did feel a bit random for the sake of it in parts. Also the fan-servicey female designs made me roll my eyes, especially Poison Ivy.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
It was ludicrous, it went full anime and I enjoyed it. Definitely the wildest take on the franchise so far. Gotham by Gaslight was another one, and I loved that.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I have seen some mixed thoughts of Batman Ninja - i feel like if people are going in expecting a traditional Batman film you are going to be dissapointed

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I have a problem. I get this message whenever I choose Buy Movie HD

We're unable to complete your order. Your payment method was not charged. The billing address on your payment method must be a valid address in the United States. If you are paying with a credit card, your credit card must be issued from a bank in the United States.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
A good Joker makes any show/movie he's in. That's why Suicide Squad is so disappointing, the character that is supposed to be the best thing in the film is the worst.
The Killing Joke is still a trash movie despite the Joker being faithful to the source material. You need a lot more than a good Joker to make something good. What is selling this movie is the animation and setting.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Saw the movie, I liked it but temper expectations because it's not a traditional Batman movie.
Does my boy Red Hood have his moment?
He gets a small part, with Joker and Harley. Actually, only Red Hood and Robin get any moments, although they are small. Nightwing and Red Robin don't really do anything in this movie.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Saw the movie, I liked it but temper expectations because it's not a traditional Batman movie.

He gets a small part, with Joker and Harley. Actually, only Red Hood and Robin get any moments, although they are small. Nightwing and Red Robin don't really do anything in this movie.
Yeah Nightwing and Red Robin were underutilised

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
He gets a whole damn watercolor hand painted interlude to himself lol.

Life is good :D can't wait to buy the bluray

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I mean I'm just going to spoil it but it's not like the writers had any clue who Damian was to begin with, this Robin might as well have been an OC.

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
???

I streamed it on Youtube by renting it?

...I guess they erroneously let me rent it?

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
I mean I'm just going to spoil it but it's not like the writers had any clue who Damian was to begin with, this Robin might as well have been an OC.
Yeah, he was very OOC. It wasn't necessarily bad but he's just so...perky. Honestly, he acts more like a slightly older Jon Kent rather than Damian Wayne. At least they kept his love of animals. Still wish he was a bit more mouthier to everyone though.