Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
5ae892c67708e976f86240bb

The "Production Line Malfunction" line of clothing

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
"Fashion" is always bad in some way or another. You didn't need to add "bad" in the title. :p

It was true in the past, it is still the case today.

killuglypop

Jan 9, 2020
Jeans and sheux. Always.

The dad trainer trend is a funny one. Caterpillar and Champion could be found in bargain bins the world over. Now ASOS are asking 80 bones for some chunky CAT trainers.

ultramooz

Oct 27, 2017
Paris, France
I might get some hate for this, but whatever... I love the girl's freedom of expression to wear whatever she wants and seemingly give 0 fucks about how it looks – but I don't think all the styles and ill-fitting patterns are a hit with me.

Sorry Billie.

She's probably paid VERY WELL for this advertising. Looks like Balenciaga or another fashion brand selling ugly sneakers for 2000$

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Some people say there's no such thing as bad fashion and it's about expressing yourself. This is false. Many people have an intention with their clothes that is not met by what they end up presenting.

original-6070-1447694714-3.jpg

_AG18885.jpg

$900 fake dirty Gucci shoes
gucci-distressed-gg-sneakers-feature.jpg

anything with prominent logos
Supreme-x-Louis-Vuitton-Box-Logo-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Red.png

https://i./i/pix/2014/01/31/article-2549512-1B19C5A600000578-308_634x568.jpg

gaogaogao

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would not buy new clothes that are ripped or have holes in them, that does not make sense. have bought one pair of pants used that were in bad shape because they fit particularly well.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Balenciaga has been on a tear of making the most aggressively ugly stuff they can. I see tons of schlubby tech workers wearing this stuff around here. I get that it's a statement, but the only statement I hear is "I'm rich, dumb, and superficial enough to buy this ugly shit to advertise how much money I have".

Zhx0Mpl.jpg

WxLlN6G.jpg

goQiJJu.jpg

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Balenciaga has been on a tear of making the most aggressively ugly stuff they can. I see tons of schlubby tech workers wearing this stuff around here. I get that it's a statement, but the only statement I hear is "I'm rich, dumb, and superficial enough to buy this ugly shit to advertise how much money I have".

Zhx0Mpl.jpg

WxLlN6G.jpg

goQiJJu.jpg
Yeah I don't get how people don't see it's just essentially wearing a tacky price tag advertising them and trying to prove you have money tbh. There's a reason you rarely see well styled film casts in logos, and it's not because they don't partner with fashion brands.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
50% off deal for anyone interested!

nKiB8V1.png

www.nordstromrack.com

Cutout Short Sleeve Tee | Nordstromrack

Free shipping on orders over $89. Shop BURBERRY Cutout Short Sleeve Tee at Nordstromrack.com. Burberry makes a simple statement about love blending a casual crew neck T-shirt, block script print and 3 intentional holes.

<Ooh what's this spam message I have to agree to?>

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Doby

Oct 25, 2017
Any fashion house trainer/sneaker. They're all abominations. Leave it to the sports & streetwear brands ffs.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just a general observation, what is it with nearly every single kid or teen wearing nothing but black, hell even a lot of adults are into this look. They all look like bloody clones. Where is the fun give no shit funky colour young life.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Just a general observation, what is it with nearly every single kid or teen wearing nothing but black, hell even a lot of adults are into this look. They all look like bloody clones. Where is the fun give no shit funky colour young life.
Where do you live?
Can't say I've noticed this, on the contrary.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Oct 27, 2017
I hate that fuckin tech wear cyberpunk look that seems to be gaining traction, especially places like China and Japan. You look like a nerd doing anime cosplay, it's not cool and way too extra.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Not satisfied with being just the GOAT in basketball, the true GOAT in terrible fashion:
9t43j.jpg

u7yXA.jpg

mike-and-roy.0.jpg
MJ_Matrix_.0.jpg

Jordan_front_tails.0.jpeg

This is an absolute fucking masterclass in troll fashion

Edgy shredded jeans, much much too large, with a TUCKED in linen dress shirt (with hidden buttons) and a belt beeper. This is raw and untamed genius.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I agree with lots of these but those tech wear example are fucking awesome.