Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Here we go!

Love that he's playing on PSTV. If you install custom firmware, it's a fantastic console to play PS1 games on.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Record has to be guaranteed at this point. Pretty wild to set a new one during the remote events. I can't even imagine how big the first one back in person will be someday.

What was her name that found the massive 2.5 minute skip for MGS in 2021? And it was by accident?
Boba! The runner mentioned it in the interview earlier.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Record has to be guaranteed at this point. Pretty wild to set a new one during the remote events. I can't even imagine how big the first one back in person will be someday.

Boba! The runner mentioned it in the interview earlier.

Yeah I remember watching when it happened (well, after it happened), but I wasn't listening again until a bit ago, so I missed it on what her name was again. The Boba skip is so damn good.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Deltarune was fun, but wow we are 100k away from the highest record.

It's gonna hit it. That total was with bonus. We haven't added the bonus yet so it's all good.

Also, DAMN this week just flew by huh?

Thanks for the thread OP !

Been a blast with you all! see ya in 6 months!

OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna hit it. That total was with bonus. We haven't added the bonus yet so it's all good.

Also, DAMN this week just flew by huh?

Thanks for the thread OP !

Been a blast with you all! see ya in 6 months!

It always feels so sad when it's over...

Thankfully I got that Dark Souls race and the Crystal runs to catch up on.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my direct donation in for AGDQ. Also bought up 3 shirts for The Yetee and did my Prime sub. So about $100 for this year :).

Listai

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how many times I've replayed MGS, but I've never tried extreme. I should really give it a go.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Fangamer or the Yetee had the styles of last year cause I was so ready to order a bunch of stuff but this year nothing looks appealing to me (except for the sweatpants that are sold-out) this year. Got my dono's in tho

I wish they would allow you to spend more for better quality cotton or shirt mixes.

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
It's a lot less depressing when GDQ ends now because they pretty much stream something every day now then there's Femme Fatales in February or March.

It used to be just AGDQ and nothing else.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I wish they would allow you to spend more for better quality cotton or shirt mixes.

I just wanted that dope ass hoodie from 2020 ughh

vcnHtor.jpg

Listai

Oct 27, 2017
I love that you can glitch your way to Wolf and just throw hands. I need to replay this game.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
They're hitting the record regardless, but this is one of those situations where I wish the host was stepping in a little more often to get people hyped about the upcoming incentive/record/etc lol

Listai

Oct 27, 2017
Had to donate again, one of my favourite games of all time and we're so close to a new record.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
it always makes me so nostalgic to see a gdq end...

which runs were the best ones this time?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Is there a list of all the World Records made this past week ?

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I think I just tuned in when she said it, but Sumichu said they're still undecided whether they're gonna do SGDQ this year in person right? Or was she talking about something else?

Zig6

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago IL
I think I just tuned in when she said it, but Sumichu said they're still undecided whether they're gonna do SGDQ this year in person right? Or was she talking about something else?

She said GDQ cannot commit to a onsite event just yet but to keep an eye on social media for updates. I suspect SGDQ will be virtual.