• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know...I don't know if she said yes, more like a "lets get outta here" kiss

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
This premiere is wild.

proposal7lj9p.jpg

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hate these kinds of proposals.

Especially when they go terribly wrong.

(p.s. the one at 9:30 is a must-watch)

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
As far as filming on a lake goes, we kind of already knew that. There are official behind the scenes videos of actors being interviews in front of a cabin on a lake. If I had to guess, it's where Hawkeye has been living.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017

I'm glad she was there, and that there's no bad blood between her and Marvel Studios. She's one of my favorite actresses.

Agents of Shield cast:

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What did Gwenyth Paltrow say that she wasn't supposed to? Is there a timestamp for her appearance in the stream?

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that how lots of showy proposals are supposed to go?

Like that's what makes it a grand romantic gesture?

I don't really see it that way, neither do a lot of people I think.

Putting someone on the spot like that in a very public setting just puts a lot of pressure on the one being proposed to, to say yes, even if they don't really want to. It's basically like adding peer pressure to your proposal