high quality downloads -
thedigitaltheater.com

Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) Trailers

Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) Trailers

FSUk7TmVcAA9icL

Last edited:

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Saw a 10:30am showing of Strange yesterday, and one random older guy yelled "Oh shit!" when he recognized the world. I imagine that's how my dad would react.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Not too excited for it but there was some good bits in the first film.

I guess it's a change of flavour big cinema might need even though it's a sequel.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I hope it's a real tearjerker. Anyway, looks pretty cool.

Lord Bandi

Apr 30, 2020
This looked very subpar.

I just don't know if it's gonna generate the hype it once did. Avatar was an experience, it was something you HAD to see in 3D in the theaters. Nowadays, I can't even recall the last movie I seen in 3D, it's been YEARS.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
As amazing as this looks technically, it's looking more and more like those generic fantasy artwork paintings you used to see in the 2000s come to life. I'm obviously giving it a shot because it's Cameron, but I will always be disappointed he's tying up so much of his later stage work with these movies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this trailer in IMAX and it was fucking stunning. Don't care about the story but will probably see it for visuals alone.

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this trailer at the theaters yesterday. Maybe I'm dead inside but I felt nothing while watching it. Happy for people who do though.

Wiggle

Nov 25, 2019
Is there any way to watch that trailer in a higher bitrate or is Youtube the only place to see it?

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
How are people already parsing the story from this? There's literally a line about protecting family. That's it.

Edit: I get that you weren't impressed by the first film, but it's worth keeping an open mind for where they could go with this world building.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
Saw the 3D version of the trailer, looked crazy good, much better than this 2D version. Probably the best 3D I've ever seen. Can't wait to see this movie in 3D HFR.

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
When this showed before the screening of Multiverse of Madness I went to last Thursday night, there was a single guy who cheered while the rest of the theater was quiet, and when the trailer ended he clapped. I felt kind of bad because no one else seemed to share his enthusiasm but oh my god it was so awkward I wanted to laugh.

I'm more looking forward to what this could bring to the Pandora area of Animal Kingdom than the movie itself. There are some beautiful visuals!

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Waiting to see everyone get caught unaware by how much this film is going to make yet again.

Oct 25, 2017
I was definitely one of those people a few years ago that thought no one would want to see more Avatar movies, since the story was forgettable and after the theatrical run it felt like there was no point in seeing it not in 3D. But yeah it can't be stated how much better this movie looks than 95% of other CG blockbusters. Excited to watch it in theaters and probably never again.

It's honestly the same way Jurassic Park while super popular doesn't have near the fandom of the MCU and I'd be surprised if the latest Jurassic movie doesn't top both Thor and Strange at the box office this Summer. With both Avatar and JW they probably would see diminishing returns if they came out once a year but definitely feels like an "Event" after so long.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
The visuals always lose me when it goes wide and packed. Close up stuff, does indeed take me in but when seeing lots of wide shots and CGI characters my brain just turns off.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
also I really tired of youtube trailers capping at 1080p. Youtube switches to a better codec starting at 1440p. That should be the minimal resolution for any promotional material. Like come the hell on; it's 2022. Everything is being filmed at a higher resolution than 1080p. And video game trailers have no excuse either.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Technically it's phenomenal but I just can't jive with the character design.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
That's an effective teaser alright. Interested to see more. Looks gorgeous.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Looks fucking gorgeous but man I just do not care about whatever is going to happen in it at all.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I still enjoy Avatar to this day. It's Pocahontas in space, a story as old as time itself, but it somehow grabs me anyway. Cautiously optimistic about this.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
The leaked 4K trailer looked better than the official 1080p upload on Youtube.

Oct 30, 2017
You can't say one semi-questionable thing about god-king Cameron or else this forum collapses on itself to defend him.

We all know this story is going to be forgettable, we're all literally seeing it for the visuals. Let's stop with all the high-horsing about the Avatar films. You really expect me to take a story with "unobtainium" in it seriously? Get over yourselves.