• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaiser Swayze

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, everyone enjoy this stifling humidity while can. It's only a matter of time before we can no longer enjoy being suffocated by air that feels like it's sitting on your face.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
As someone in the Southern US I'm looking forward to the Autumn, which will be happening in, I dunno, 3 months?

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Germany had a suoer cold winter and incredibly hot summer. Spring and autumn are easily the best seasons, nice cool weather. A light jacket is mostly enough and perfect to enjoy the weather outside.

Jun 10, 2018
Try living in a state with sweltering humidity and tell me Fall isn't a superior season.

As a lifelong Marylander summer can kiss my ass.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I'm in central Texas. Fuck Summer, Autumn is great. First month is swimming weather, you can go outside without SPF 100 and frequent indoor breaks to avoid a heat stroke. Last half of Texas Autumn is crisp, cool air mostly.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love Autumn, but leads to winter, which is the worst season immaginable. All the foliage is dead and the weather is cold and dreary. Causes me to be depressed until April when everything turns green again.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how Florida got the name "The Sunshine State". Maybe way down south. It's been randomly pouring all summer long. Literally not a single day safe from rain. The change here comes slowly, and not as much as other places obviously, but it is my favorite season by far.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
What is an autumn?

Greetings from SoCal.

It's when it's been so hot and dry that the leaves change color (yellow then brown) and fall off their branches because the tree is dead.

Some particularly lucky areas get lovely shades of yellow, orange, and red on their trees as well, because the trees are literally on fire.

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
As someone named Autumn, seeing everyone spell it correctly brings a tear to my eye. I see so many horrible misspellings every day.

It's also the best season, totally not biased at all :p

Oct 27, 2017
As someone named Autumn, seeing everyone spell it correctly brings a tear to my eye. I see so many horrible misspellings every day.

It's also the best season, totally not biased at all :p
I named my oldest daughter Autumn and she has always come home with horror stories of grown-assed adults educating her on the fact that there is no "n" in autumn.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
I live in NJ and summer can fuck off for the rest of eternity. Give me cool/chilly days over this wretched muggy humid shit. As soon as the sun comes out from all of these clouds, I want to die. The humidity this year has been insane.

Disclaimer: I work outside.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi from New Zealand.

Winter here.

Last weekend I was sitting outside the pub with a cold pint and wearing my shorts and jandals.

Thought you'd like to know. Just in case. Umm, bye.