CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Glover played Perkins, thought it was pretty obvious a few minutes in.

Absolutely amazing, amazing episode. Just 10/10 shit.

Man.

Mazre

Oct 25, 2017
I picked a hell of an episode to stumble into a series on, that was some amazing television.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now for Glover to reveal he based this episode on an actual interaction with MJ

Oct 31, 2017
That episode was too disconcerting to smoke to. That was a B.A.N. level episode for me on first watch, one of my least favorites by far

Not excited about next week possibly being a Van episode either, to be honest.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, a 40 minute long Darius episode?

Let me shower and roll a blunt for this.

Oct 31, 2017
LOL at me literally posting that I couldn't smoke to this episode right before the last few posts.

If I smoked and watched this episode, I would have been tripping 9 minutes into it and probably had a panic attack at some point.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
His mannerisms gave it away, and a couple times his voice almost broke and was obvious it belonged to Glover.

Seeing the scene with them first together with the Ostrich egg I think I saw the mannerisms a little and sort of through the facial expression. Gonna keep listening for the voice. Not using to Glover changing his voice up

EDIT: Still seems so off to me though lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Said I wouldn't rewatch anytime soon, but I just did anyways lmao

Glad I did, definitely needed to soak that episode in

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna watch again tomorrow I think lol. See the little things I missed

Yea, a rewatch definitely helped there lol

---

All I could think of throughout this episode

tumblr_opt4dyGWAt1qzs7uio10_r1_400.gif

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Ugh, I'm like 3 episodes behind now. I'll catch up eventually.
Maybe tomorrow I can on demand binge.
I'm the worst live tv watcher.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Rewatching again. The way the episode was going, I was half expecting the mannequin that was displaying the suit to start moving.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Lmaoooo what the fuck did I just watch. So good. And I immediately knew it was Donald just by the voice.

Just don't eat em!

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck.

40 uninterrupted minutes of tension and sadness.

I should not have smoked this bleezy

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, I lost it at that hat, the wallpaper on Darius's phone, and that Get Out reference.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Nooo they aired it with commercials here and the ending got cut off my recording.

This is a sequel to Get Out, right?

Somni

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
That was the most interesting episode of the season so far. This episode has some amazing shots.
I'm really enjoying this character vignette approach of the past 3 episodes. Darius is probably the character I find most intriguing out of the cast.
....is that Donald??????
I'm almost positive it's him in costume and makeup

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
That was the most interesting episode of the season so far. This episode has some amazing shots.
I'm really enjoying this character vignette approach of the past 3 episodes. Darius is probably the character I find most intriguing out of the cast.

I'm almost positive it's him in costume and makeup

I've no doubt it's him. Mannerisms gave him away while he was cracking open that ostrich egg lmao

Tonedeff

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was by far the most interesting episode of TV I've seen in a while. Brain is still trying to process this shit, I'll have to watch it again