• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I never noticed that it sings to you. That's amzaing
And the best part is that the lyrics had to have been vetted by some graphics dev, becuase they are pretty specific and make sense.

The game is a love letter to computer and software engineering really, not just Playstation history.

Last edited:

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I know this is crazy talk but hear me out, I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that this will be the best selling Sony game of all time.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe there are 4.5 million PS5's out in the wild already. Like just the fact that that many of them exist already. I thought it would take until like summer or so to get to those numbers.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
That list just supported my initial claim. Astro content > that list. Any day of the week.
What?

You said you didn't want to play PS4 games, these are PS5 titles. Bugsnax, is a PS5 launch title that had a PS4 version aswell, Destruction all-stars is a brand new PS5 title, Control, Maneater and Rocket arena are all versions made for PS5.

I'll take free PS5 games over additional content for a glorified ad campaign.

Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What?

You said you didn't want to play PS4 games, these are PS5 titles. Bugsnax, is a PS5 launch title that had a PS4 version aswell, Destruction all-stars is a brand new PS5 title, Control, Maneater and Rocket arena are all versions made for PS5.

I'll take free PS5 games over additional content for a glorified ad campaign.
I said "...Would hook me to PS+ more then shitty free games every month..." then specified that by saying I'm not playing ps4 games on ps5 (half the games you listed are ps4 games, souped up or not, the other half free 2 play quality, old hats or just ...bugsnax). I stand by it, Astrobot content > that stuff.

Magog

Banned
Jan 9, 2021
It's a fantastic game and an absolute gem for anyone who loves playstation. I was smiling ear to ear the whole time I was playing it. Beyond all the terrific cameos almost everywhere you look things are moving and reacting and the whole thing is just a joy. It's great they gave it to everyone free because absolutely everyone should experience it.