• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2017
Odyssey combat in a For Honor skin. But, seriously I think it looks great. Environmental lighting looks awesome and I personally enjoy the combat systems of the newer ACs. Still looks it needs some ironing out, but otherwise it's nice seeing it in non potato cam quality

Oct 30, 2017
Man, that Eivor model really is trash. What happened?

fireshotcapture027-aszekxe.png

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
This looks pretty rough. I hope next gen versions will shine.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I like everything I see so far and as a fan of the last two AC games, I can't wait. But man they really can't get the face animations right can they? Origins and Odyssey both had the same issue and it seems to continue on here as well :/

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Not so sure if this is Odysseus 2 or Origin 2. I platinum Odysseus but didn't even bother with finishing Origin. Montreal making this makes me feel like this will have some annoying control like in Origin.

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
Facial animations for female Eivor are really bad, worse than Kassandra.
Everything else is looking good.

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
Another Origins/Odyssey re-skin without a soul (and zero modern day story) at full price?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Why is Eivors Face looking like a NPC from any other AAA Game from the last 2 years? Animations included

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna have to skip this one. Seems like just a re-skin of Odyssey and Origins.

Hope y'all enjoy it though.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I'm already missing Kassandra and Alexios' charm.... Eivor so far really is not really connecting. Hope this does not wind up like the transition from Ezio to Connor XD

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
the main protagonist looks abit like npc in this game . The game has another few months. They need to polish the game hard .

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Man this game looks rough. Harpoon was legit tho. But yeah. Maybe the game would benefit from a delay

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to start building a cairn, only to have one of the stones fly off into outer space thanks to game physics.

MirageDwarf

Oct 28, 2017
This is so fucking depressing. Fuck you Ubisoft. Why the fuck are you calling these games Assassin's Creed? Can we get real Assassin's Creed game? These are just pure fighting games at this point.

Compared to Odyssey this also looks less interesting environment to explore. What mythological things are there to explore in England? When I saw Odyssey first time I immediately knew I was gonna play it for sure. Kassandra was the best character in AC series.

Ironically I end up playing Assassin's creed because they are big single player games that I can play for long time. I don't play multiplayer games.

IllumiNate

Nov 18, 2018
Canada
Yeesh, I'll wait for a nice price drop if that's how it's gonna look on next-gen platforms. Hope it's more fun to play then it looks, I'm an Assassin's Creed rookie so I'll hope for the best.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
Eivor looks really uninspired, like a character creator preset. Kassandra looked awesome so I expected something similar to that.
I agree. I think both the male and female versions are incredibly uninspired which doesn't make sense since the setting allows for some heavy and complex outfits/styles.

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good so it's not just me. There's something off with Eivor. After Kassandra this feels like a huge downgrade.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
the main protagonist looks abit like npc in this game . The game has another few months. They need to polish the game hard .

it genuinely looks like they have forgotten to animate her face. she kind of looks like an afterthought on the part of UBI with the male character being the "real" lead. I suppose they have a few months left but so far it looks a bit disappointing.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
That looked good! Setting looks fun and the combat changes are interesting.
On my radar, but I hope the next gen versions iron out some of the performance issues.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Structurally it looks real good and like there will be more variety and activities than in the last two games. Polish wise it looks just as unpolished as Assassin's Creed Origins did at e3 2016. Really hope they polish it to hell and back.

Jun 1, 2018
This is so fucking depressing. Fuck you Ubisoft. Why the fuck are you calling these games Assassin's Creed? Can we get real Assassin's Creed game? These are just pure fighting games at this point.

Compared to Odyssey this also looks less interesting environment to explore. What mythological things are there to explore in England? When I saw Odyssey first time I immediately knew I was gonna play it for sure. Kassandra was the best character in AC series.

Ironically I end up playing Assassin's creed because they are big single player games that I can play for long time. I don't play multiplayer games.
We were floored . Felt like an April's fools. The Game has absolutely nothing in common with a real assassins creed game. It's more like a Witcher clone

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
it genuinely looks like they have forgotten to animate her face. she kind of looks like an afterthought on the part of UBI with the male character being the "real" lead. I suppose they have a few months left but so far it looks a bit disappointing.
Yea made it look abit jarring. Even voice actong wasn't that great for me.

Oct 31, 2017
Paris, France
It's gonna be a great game and Odyssey is one of my all time but I miss Unity and Syndicate formula so much. "Stealth" assassin blending in immersive huge cities, those were the days.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
wtf why is the official footage was trash fps meanwhile jackfrags are 60??