• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This just makes me incredibly sad at how terrible I am at photoshop.

Getting very excited though.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm amazed on how terrible that castle looked like 10 mins ago and how damn good looks now. Not that it wasn't obvious when seeing his previous fanart, but dude has skills

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is silly. Just give us the title and give us the setting. Watching someone work photoshop in real time is not a good use of my time. I gotta go to work.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
If there's one thing we can take out from these streams is that AC might be the western series with the most consistently good OST.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
I read in a history book once that viking raids were one of the reasons castle were build in the first place.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
This is silly. Just give us the title and give us the setting. Watching someone work photoshop in real time is not a good use of my time. I gotta go to work.

So go. It'll be there when you get back. Jesus man. Ubisoft can reveal their game however they want. Some people enjoy this and if you don't then turn it off and check back later after it's done.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I hope this one is not a setting where Vikings are only depicted as white folks again. Had too many of those and they were actually more diverse than that.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
It seems so ridiculous to get so impatient over an Assassin's Creed teaser of all things. Like... they come out every two years, they always leak, why are you so antsy? If anything something like this is a cool way to make something that has leaked a little more interesting than just "yep you already know".

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I can continue doing other more important work? And why everyone here thinks that most people have dual monitor setups? If i wanted to watch artist work i have tons of other places to watch. And yes some of us still have tons of work to do during pandemic.
What's stopping you from doing more important work now?
Keep that snide aside, I work a full time job too. I've got the stream on while I'm doing work. You can put it on a phone, you can put it on a TV, you don't need dual monitor. You don't even need a 2nd screen as you can put it in background and have the music play and check in now and then.

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody is forcing you to watch this. Come back in an hour or two and take a look at the finished artwork. I think is a harmless stream, maybe the problem is that we want the information "now", we can even wait an hour or two, it has to be "now".

tmkn

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
jMopi6x.gif

cut this computer assisted "painting"

Iceternal

Oct 28, 2017
It seems so ridiculous to get so impatient over an Assassin's Creed teaser of all things. Like... they come out every two years, they always leak, why are you so antsy? If anything something like this is a cool way to make something that has leaked a little more interesting than just "yep you already know".
« Why are you guys having fun ?! »

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man Bosslogic has really blown up, I reember using his Deviantart stuff as wallpapers a long time ago, he's celebrity status nowadays.

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
What's stopping you from doing more important work now? I've got the stream on while I'm actually working.
You can put it on a phone, you can put it on a TV, you don't need dual monitor. You don't even need a 2nd screen as you can put it in background and have the music play and check in now and then.

Unless you are so busy that you literally have zero time and require undivided attention to something 100% of the day, which I highly doubt in these times.

With standard reveal i can make break, watch trailer and go back to work (i don;t like distraction when i am working and i can work long hours). Whit this i don;t know when it will be finished and i have no intention watching whole thing.

tATu

Alt Account
Mar 18, 2020
Bosslogic does amazing art. But not a big fan of this approach to a game reveal. At this rate this is gonna take like 2-3 hours, which seems way too long to me

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I have it on in the background just listening to the music and working. I think it's really Awesome to watch the work live

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is silly. Just give us the title and give us the setting. Watching someone work photoshop in real time is not a good use of my time. I've got a hot model waiting on me for our first date. Can they speed this up?

Azaan60

Mar 18, 2020
*Company reveals new product with a 58 hour video of paint drying*

Regular people: This is boring

Resetera: Well as a paint drying enthusiast I think this is very unique, different & entertaining. Some people are so impatient jeez.