akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
I thought she was doing better than that when I first read the news... And now we miss a verzuz.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
She was also just in Kenya last week with a bunch of Instagram people so I'm curious to see if they test positive as well.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that sucks. Hope she recovers quickly and hopefully this is a learning lesson for her and those close to her to take it more seriously. Heal up.

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe a highly infectious disease with 71.6 million confirmed cases worldwide has infected ME!

Dr. Giggles

Oct 31, 2017
These dumbass celebrities still going out to party while people are dying. Can't say I feel bad for her.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
"I didn't practice social distancing or wore a mask, how did I catch it??"

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I just don't get it. It's not like we are in year 17 of the covid lockdown. It's been like 9 months. I'm forced to go to work or else I wouldn't leave my damn house. But some people need to go on vacation? Ok I guess, you are rich, fuck everyone else! has to be the mindset. Lemme insta it real quick and get some sympathy.

b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Comparison and Thread Derailment
Is it though? Lol what are you on?
Yes
How in the world is that a boomer comment?
Because boomers who get on Liveleak, r/justiceserved, and racist / authoritarian / far right forums say it when people die, or get hurt. Go on any george floyd-esque video of police brutality and there's always twelve fuckers saying "play stupid games..."

inb4 "well, I've never seen it used by anybody like that". Yeah, that's why I'm having to tell you this now

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Yes

Because boomers who get on Liveleak, r/justiceserved, and racist / authoritarian / far right forums say it when people die, or get hurt. Go on any george floyd-esque video of police brutality and there's always twelve fuckers saying "play stupid games..."

inb4 "well, I've never seen it used by anybody like that". Yeah, that's why I'm having to tell you this now
You're trying to compare reactions of racists to police brutality videos and reactions of people here to a rich person catching this virus due to their own stupidity and negligence?