• Tetrapod

Votes: 238 19.8%
  • Tank

Votes: 158 13.1%

• Total voters

Strikerrr

Oct 25, 2017
So like....

Rusty is one of the best fromsoft characters ever right?

Like he had me at "buddy"

But then "I won't miss" "Watch out for friendly fire" and "It's all or nothing" oh boy

And finally
"I won't stop"
"I'll chase the clouds from over Rubicon"
"Only I can fly high enough"

FlawlessVictory.png
Rusty is basically Armored Core's Galm 2 "Pixy"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9j_GAUpgjw

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Not gonna lie and say she isn't tough, but she's effectively a "final exam" as it were to make sure you understand the systems in the game. Without knowing your build, my advice would be the following:

Her attacks predict your motion at the moment of firing. What that means is, if you dodge before a projectile leaves her gun it will aim exactly where you're moving to. It effectively punishes people with strong reflexes who'll try to dodge the second the beep happens. Just remember that the beep is a warning that a dangerous attack is coming, it's NOT the warning that the attack has actually launched yet. As soon as the projectile launches you need to change direction. This goes for her moonlight slash attacks and her giant laser.

Something else people tend to forget is that you can take a shield to parry these attacks if you aren't able to dodge them. Sure they're not as sexy as taking a missile launcher or a giant laser, but they exist in the game for a reason.

Third thing: her attacks deal coral damage. It's left unsaid in the game, but the coral damage type is essentially "true damage". That is to say that there is no coral resistance on your parts so no matter how high your resistances are it will always do the same damage. Whilst that sounds nasty, it just means that survival against her is tied to your max AP and what you resist from your shields rather than general tankiness.

Don't know how well you're doing at applying damage, for now, but some things to keep in mind is that her speed will often take her outside of whatever your normal FCS optimal range is, as well as the range of your weapons. It's often better to not constantly be firing unless you get a decent window or you'll not have the weapon available for the times that you need it. You might also be better upping your FCS to more medium range focused chips if you're using close range ones at the moment.
The problem is the second phase, I got the hang of the first phase except for the cannon that always does damage no matter if it's a direct hit or if I avoid it, but the second phase just has way too much bullshit in it. My strategy to avoid the blades was to keep my distance so I could react to them, but now it closes in on me so I have no room to maneuver and then there's that stupid homing fireball attack and the the other stupid Vergil swords combo that even if I keep my distance seems to reach me. I'm done.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Had to use dual zimmermans to beat the (ch3) real Raven lol.

Hope they survived, though hearing what the Raven operator was saying, probably low chance, the intro to the fight was very cool.

Wat XD

mods yeah?
Yes

装甲核心6 00R mod发布_单机游戏热门视频

简介:替换了拉斯提的艾尔卡诺p系列套装 链接:https://pa;已有1250名玩家向您推荐本视频,点击前往哔哩哔哩bilibili一起观看;更多实用攻略教学,爆笑沙雕集锦,你所不知道的游戏知识,热门游戏视频7*24小时持续更新,尽在哔哩哔哩bilibili 视频播放量 51860、弹幕量 124、点赞数 1250、投硬币枚数 202、收藏人数 560、转发人数 1327, 视频作者 反叛的银猫, 作者简介...

F5A7h_VbAAAD1nP

F47-t4eaoAAZ9NV

F47-uHLbQAAtNHR

F47-uV1bwAAFUJG

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap dual wielding laser pistols is suuuuper good. They don't cause as much impact damage as Zimmermans of course but their rate of fire is insane and when you pair it with dual stun needles or songbirds, you'll shred through anything. They're perfect for energy focused builds.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Would be nice if doing main missions on NG+ gave a rank, rather than only from the specific mission replay menu.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Went back into the Infiltrate Grind Gwhatever from Chapter 2 mission to get all the gear chests I missed and I absolutely flattened Smart Cleaner in my first attempt tackling her with the build I used in that level. I guess stabbing someone in the cockpit with a pulse blade is really effective, who knew.

Still missing ONE of the combat logs in that level though, somehow.

Oct 26, 2017
This game is so sick. To think I only gave it a chance just because it's From Software, otherwise I wasn't really that interested. Even bought a couple of the old ones a while ago to sort of know what to expect going into this but I could never be arsed to actually start them.

So glad it clicked for me because I've been having a blast. Got the plat on PS5 and then did it all over again on PS4 and it was even more enjoyable the 2nd time around now that I've got a (marginal) better understanding of how to build an AC. For all the talk about the OP weapons it does feel there's a ton of stuff that's not only viable but also other OP stuff as well (like the laser pistols mentioned above). I dunno I feel there's plenty you can make work as long as you properly build around it.

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
The problem is the second phase, I got the hang of the first phase except for the cannon that always does damage no matter if it's a direct hit or if I avoid it, but the second phase just has way too much bullshit in it. My strategy to avoid the blades was to keep my distance so I could react to them, but now it closes in on me so I have no room to maneuver and then there's that stupid homing fireball attack and the the other stupid Vergil swords combo that even if I keep my distance seems to reach me. I'm done.
Not quite sure what each attack you're referring to is, but my go to for phase two is to jump over most of the new attacks. Her vertical tracking on everything but the laser and the moonlight slashes are kind of weak.

Went back into the Infiltrate Grind Gwhatever from Chapter 2 mission to get all the gear chests I missed and I absolutely flattened Smart Cleaner in my first attempt tackling her with the build I used in that level. I guess stabbing someone in the cockpit with a pulse blade is really effective, who knew.

Still missing ONE of the combat logs in that level though, somehow.
That level is a nightmare for combat logs. Most of the guides online are missing one or two of them. Took me about three or four tries through the level to find them all.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That level is a nightmare for combat logs. Most of the guides online are missing one or two of them. Took me about three or four tries through the level to find them all.

I know I got one from the boss. And I got the one from the ambusher AC near the third chest. Are there even more beyond those two?

Oct 25, 2017
any From Software superfans who love the Souls/Sekiro/Bloodborne/Elden Ring games but have never played any Armored Core game playing AC6? opinions? worth a blind buy at full price? worth a buy as long as I keep my expectations in check and don't expect Mech Dark Souls?

I'm a first time AC player but a Souls vet and big fan. Very different from the souls series in every way but I'm loving the game. Was about to quit at the first legit boss cuz it's that hard and no summons. But I got through and it's been great since. Lol

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
I know I got one from the boss. And I got the one from the ambusher AC near the third chest. Are there even more beyond those two?
I think there's something like 5 locations with different encounters for a total of around 10 individual logs.
edit: This includes Invincible Rummy who you obviously have to beat anyway.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Dear LORD…Ibis.

This game is legitimately becoming a serious contender for one of my favorite FROM games. Could not have expected when I first started playing. Gaaah, loving it!

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I've concluded that Balteus is waaaaaay easier than Sea Spider on my replays of them to test some of my builds. I can fuck that guy up with most of my builds but when I use the same ones against Sea Spider, I get my ass kicked pretty bad if I'm not careful.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I've concluded that Balteus is waaaaaay easier than Sea Spider on my replays of them to test some of my builds. I can fuck that guy up with most of my builds but when I use the same ones against Sea Spider, I get my ass kicked pretty bad if I'm not careful.

He definitely, definitely is. As long as you know how to Assault Rush Balteus really isn't that bad.

Bizkit Krueger