• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017

This doesn't incorporate if farming a lower-rarity item and then upgrading via workshop is better, correct? I think for a lot of items it's better to farm lower-rarity than the actual item... Someone else had posted a link on that before but I can't find it now.

e.g. 1 Sugar Pack ~45 sanity per item if grinding the best stage for it (4-2)
required to craft is 4 Sugar, which is <40 sanity if grinding the best stage for that, S3-1

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20200206-203738.png

Hmmmm... Wasn't expecting her. Now to read up on her lol. Not the caster ppl often talk about.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
oh hey three sanity potions and some currency because of a trust buff not being in effect which I didn't care about anyway!

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Am I risking not clearing the shop if not heavily farming GT-5 and GT-6 now?

Or I can farm heavily next week instead?

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Am I risking not clearing the shop if not heavily farming GT-5 and GT-6 now?

Or I can farm heavily next week instead?
To full clear the shop, you basically have to invest all sanity into the event as F2P. This includes the 200 sanity gift a day. You're given a couple hundred sanity leeway by the time when the event ends, and this doesn't include any rank up sanity refills.

However, if you buy the monthly pack, that 60 sanity can be spent wherever and you'll be fine as long as you don't let your sanity stay capped too long.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
To full clear the shop, you basically have to invest all sanity into the event as F2P. This includes the 200 sanity gift a day. You're given a couple hundred sanity leeway by the time when the event ends, and this doesn't include any rank up sanity refills.

However, if you buy the monthly pack, that 60 sanity can be spent wherever and you'll be fine as long as you don't let your sanity stay capped too long.
And thats, starting from now?

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Outside tokens, I've already nearly cleared out the relevant items from the shop. I even rolled both Skadi and Eyjafjalla in about 15 rolls. I'm happy overall with this event.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Shit, Saria is coming to the shop today? I thought she was a few weeks away. Seems weird to have her on the new banner and in the shop at the same time...
I'm only at 112 certificates. Not sure if I can get the remaining 68 in time. I didn't want to do a 10 pull on the Skadi banner and even with that I probably won't get close to 180 certificates. :(

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Head up for people that planning to roll for Saria, next month she arguably have better banner to roll for because she sharing rate up with Eyja instead Shining
gamepress.gg

Banner List (Gacha)

Arknights Wiki, Database, News, and Community for the Arknights Player!

But like always, your gacha your problem xD

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Do we even know for sure it'll be that banner? Given that the banners are already out of order

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Saria is great and near top of list for best unit in game.

Pheace

Aug 23, 2018
Another freaking 10 singles to get that guaranteed 5*, at least Spectre is a little better this time. Manticore in 5 on my alt, this will combine nicely with Nightingale I imagine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Did two ten pulls. Got a Hoshi, the only 6* I actively didn't want. Oh well. That's gacha. Luckily that pushed me over the edge and I had enough certs to buy Saria. With Eyja and Saria there are no 6* I want until Blaze, so it's time to save.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Not a fan of the grindy event, but I'm really loving this game. I'm not going to pull for the new banner as I don't really need those units. Pulled once for Skadi, just because she's a good unit, but I didn't get her obviously and I'm at peace with that. I just want more male units to be honest.

Oct 25, 2017
Ptosis and shining on my 3rd and 4th pull. Calling it quits. Can't go crazy with luck I say.

How the heck are yall able to afford a 6* already? I only have like 115 advance certs.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
When you're so invested in a single character and you go ham for her full potential:

o5k1A3O.jpg

150 pulls (10 individual) netted me 3 dupe Reds (one from the guarantee). And a bunch of other stuff.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't open the game right now but how many certs is Saria and how long is she on the store for?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is scary....didn't even know there was a new banner and had no interest in pulling since I'm still only at world...but damn you guys were going up Saria like a must have unit lol.

First multi....all "trash" including Project Red. At least Project Red was new Second multi all "trash" except Saria at the End.

Hope she is worth it when I can use her.
Let us know if you need help!
I just suck at TD games....lol. Still managed to clear Stage 4...gonna look up some Guides for Stage 5 and also need to level up my units some more.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Not rollìng till Chen still going steady, 5* that I want at this point is only Indra. So its all good

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
did my guaranteed 5* on the new banner, got warfarin (as well as perfumer and vigna, who I didn't have before) - extremely pleased by this, my team's centered around an e2 exusiai so now I've got exusiai/warfarin/pramanix. which might be overkill, but will be fun.

then got a top operator tag and got siege. (got top and senior operator at the same time, which is unfortunate, but I'm not complaining)

today's been a good day

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the best way to get more advanced certs besides summoning a lot?

Are there story missions with them? I need like 50 or so. At ch3-4

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
Man, that final wave in the Lungmen Annihilation stage keeps fucking me up. Got to 397/400 but it all falls apart in the end.
I hate how it's a complete cake walk until that point and then one of the red katana bros just walks up to my squad like he's John fucking Wick with a buring pencil.
I think Liskarm is the weakest link in my chain because her DEF up ability can't be triggered manually and she never has it up when katana bro is coming.
I should probably just throw another healer in there and be done with it...

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Meh. Proud tradition of taking all 10 pulls just for a 5 star continues. Of well, maybe next banner

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
Man, that final wave in the Lungmen Annihilation stage keeps fucking me up. Got to 397/400 but it all falls apart in the end.
I hate how it's a complete cake walk until that point and then one of the red katana bros just walks up to my squad like he's John fucking Wick with a buring pencil.
I think Liskarm is the weakest link in my chain because her DEF up ability can't be triggered manually and she never has it up when katana bro is coming.
I should probably just throw another healer in there and be done with it...
Alright, what the actual fuck. Not even a E1 Saria (Lv. 30) paired up with an E1 Liskarm (Lv 45) with dual healers backing them up could take that beating. Not sure what else to do...

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Oh shit I didn't see a thread for this.
StudyGuy#5978

Pls send ligmadollars, my cats keep eating them.

Also rolled on this new banner and got a specter dupe. I mean, not the worst thing ever, but I'm actually trying to swap Specter out for Lapland now. I'm having like way way worse luck than my CN days.