sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Much like in Pennsylvania where POC in cities swung the majority of the vote and deserve the majority of the credit, there IS something to be said about the smaller margins between Trump and Biden relative to Trump and Clinton in red counties that was necessary for the overall win.

I'm thankful that Cindy McCain spoke up and endorsed Biden. I'm MORE thankful that the native population rolled their sleeves up and came out bigly.

And Biden did better than Clinton in the suburbs too.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
GHOST OF JOHN MCCAIN says fuck you trump.

Would love to know how exact Biden's team were with expectations on AZ.
iirc it was expected to be a 40,000k difference at the end of the tally.

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
MAGA: AZ will stay red.

AZ:

tenor.gif
What is this gif referencing?

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Despicable seeing Trump bootlickers blaming Cindy McCain.

Trump, openly shitting on a POW war hero, for absolutely NO reason than to jerk his own inflated ego, hurt him. Good. Fucking scumbag.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

The Navajo Vote Helped Win Arizona for Biden | Opinion

Opinion. Back in May, I talked to a Navajo woman, who gave her time as a volunteer to elderly Navajo citizens who were impacted by Covid-19. In addition to her full-time job with the federal government she volunteered her time to help get much needed...

Indigenous people rode on horseback for hours to vote, but it's more self-satisfying to put this on a dead racist Republican.

Yeah Indigenous and Latino & Hispanic voters crushed it

Much like in Pennsylvania where POC in cities swung the majority of the vote and deserve the majority of the credit, there IS something to be said about the smaller margins between Trump and Biden relative to Trump and Clinton in red counties that was necessary for the overall win.

I'm thankful that Cindy McCain spoke up and endorsed Biden. I'm MORE thankful that the native population rolled their sleeves up and came out bigly.

Yeah, definitely. I just...I dunno. Not here specifically but I've seen so many folks online talking about the McCain stuff with regards to AZ and failing to ever mention voters of color & minorities and organizers who engaged with them.

I don't think Republicans deserve that much credit for voting against Trump really lol

Last edited:

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
What is this gif referencing?

ACA repeal McCains vote there stopped Republicans from the skinny repeal of the ACA, without which Covid would have been way worse more than likely. Be careful not to lionize the guy as some major ally, but it is a nice moment to see:

The gasps lol

Watching those fucking ghouls just stand around shocked gives me life.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
User Warned: Hostility
To all of those who shit up the election thread endlessly with AZ worrying and misinformation and doomposting, and you know who you are because it was the same group of people who kept on and on and on despite how many times it was explained to you just how much Trump had to actually over perform across the board (not just for specific counties but literally everywhere) and even after winning AZ was largely made irrelevant when it became clear PA and NV were definitely going blue, which caused all kinds of Misinformation and unneeded anxiety to spread through a thread filled with all of those things I have this to say to you from the sincerity of my heart:

I hate you.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Biden taking Arizona and Georgia will just make it even more difficult for the Republicans to attempt any means of stealing the election or calling election fraud (not that they won't try daily) so I will gladly take this even larger lead Biden has over Trump.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fox News and the AP pulling on their collars and letting out a sigh of relief that the premature call was right after all. Not even mad though, it really threw a wrench into Trump's bullshit so it's all good.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Fox News and the AP pulling on their collars and letting out a sigh of relief that the premature call was right after all. Not even mad though, it really threw a wrench into Trump's bullshit so it's all good.

I think Fox calling Arizona early for Biden will become a legendary piece of lore in the conservative victimhood narrative for the next decade lol

The great betrayal

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I think Fox calling Arizona early for Biden will become a legendary piece of lore in the conservative victimhood narrative for the next decade lol

The great betrayal

Even went so far as to have the campaign put out a hit piece on the Fox Decision Desk personnel, and it was still the right call.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The great betrayal

Another little irony is that I think it'll actually be forgotten by most since the call was right in the end. But if AZ did flip back to red, then actually it would've been an irreparable tear between Trump-Republicans and Fox News. There's a small part of me that wanted AZ to go back red just because of this specific fallout that would've been a gunshot into Fox News's credibility among conservatives.

But that's a selfish thought. It's better for history and for Biden to get as much of a differential as possible.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
How are you guys still worrying that Arizona is going to Trump. C'mon. lol

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
I've learned so much about counties

We have the best counties, nobody has big, beautiful counties like we do. Tremendous counties.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
And to think. Fox calling it early is the reason the election became so exciting to Biden and infuriating to trump lol.